wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attached pdf to my post above about email. Can you figure out why this happens? EVERY time I get a conf through the WM cart/checkout process. Not just during the sale but all the time...

You're using web-based email, which adds a level of complexity to figuring out the problem. Browser differences, what the web based email is doing to try to render the email within its limits, etc. Makes it fun!

-Kevin

You're using web-based email, which adds a level of complexity to figuring out the problem. Browser differences, what the web based email is doing to try to render the email within its limits, etc. Makes it fun!

-Kevin

Appeared that way on my iPhone too. Or is that the same sort of web based thingy...

The eternal question...
Propellant... Or rocket with all the laundry+ parts?

Consider the following two scenarios:

"Oh Sweety that's great that you got a deal on motors! Now you won't have to buy anything at your launches!"

Vs.

"Oh sweety I'm glad you got a great deal on your new rocket! I guess we can get a motor for it from the vendor at the launch!"

The choice is yours.....

A question was asked earlier about single use AT motors. I didn't see the word reloads (it was very early) and added a couple of DMS motors to my order. Are these discounted, too, or do I need to call and modify my order?

Thanks.

Steve

More awake and alert now.

A question was asked earlier about single use AT motors. I didn't see the word reloads (it was very early) and added a couple of DMS motors to my order. Are these discounted, too, or do I need to call and modify my order?

I'm not certain on that. You'd have to ask Tim or Jackie.

Give them a call and they'll help you out.

-Kevin

I ordered WAY more than I was planning... but still no 38-29 two-stager. :( Maybe as a late-holiday special you can bundle a Wildman Jr with the two-stage upgrade...

Had a heck of a time ordering this morning online but made it through on the phone to get my order in. I just went in and added a retainer, adapter, and harness to my order and the online web system worked flawlessly. Go figure.

Great sale again Wildman Team! Tim, thanks for helping helping me out on the phone with the AT motors. This sale is one of the few things that will get me up at 4:00 AM (this was much easier when I lived on the East Coast). The wife scowled just a little when the alarm went off, but was back dozing minutes later. It will be a few days before she musters up the will power to ask me what I spent. :rant: She's a good women.

-brant

Back