wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No discount on the K375 (54/2560)? Love the dual thrust profile.

Humble thank-you to Erik for answering my phone call...To Tim and, Jackie for putting on this sale and, all the other helpers who made it possible.

:D Hallelujah! :D

What did you buy Gus:confused:

:D:D Hallelujah! :D:D

None of your business....:no:

:D:D:D Hallelujah! :D:D:D

Now I have a reason to think about LDRS along with my original plans for Airfest...:eek:

:wave: HALLELUJAH! :wave:

Don't know what's happening on my end. I've tried to place an order 5 times and keep getting the error "Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue.". Tried calling and the mailbox is full. Guess I'm not getting anything this time around.

Finally got through on the phone and order is placed. Now I'm a happy guy, broke, but happy.

Last edited:
Don't know what's happening on my end. I've tried to place an order 5 times and keep getting the error "Error processing page. Please try again later, or call if the errors continue.". Tried calling and the mailbox is full. Guess I'm not getting anything this time around.

Bleah. Try checking out with launch delivery and entering the address there. Or put a bogus card number in and put a comment in asking them to call you for the card number.

-Kevin

Call the number now, we're clear for a minute.

At 7am EST I started loading up my cart (With the Mobile site)...Got to the Credit Card info and, backed out to modify one item on my cart.
It NEVER allowed me to complete my order anytime afterward.

For the next 45 minutes I was yelling and, screaming at my phone. (That didn't help-)

Started calling EVERY number I have Wildman. Finally got through about 10 minutes later.
All is good-

Call the TWO listed numbers again and, again...he can't hide forever.:dark: Don't give up!

Because Kevin isn't busy enough, the Patriot 4" doesn't have the sale price listed in the catalog. Sale price is $129.99 listed on Home page

Got in, found the AT case i wanted, checked out, and done! Now I need to get busy on this Punisher! Taping off the fin fillets this weekend.

Thanks to the entire Wildman team!

Have a great holiday season!

I got a STIFFEE this morning ! :w:

That's right a full blown, STC-3.00 - Stiffy heavy duty tube coupler stiffiners feature !

Also grabbed a couple of the largest, Class 1 - skids because the local club does not get a night launch waiver.

Thanks Tim and Jackie !
:wave:

Kenny

Quick question...What is the correct 54 mm Aeropack retainer for Wildman kits...I don't want to call with such a simple questions. Would that be the 54P?

Quick question...What is the correct 54 mm Aeropack retainer for Wildman kits...I don't want to call with such a simple questions. Would that be the 54P?

I'm fairly certain you want the RA54P-TW.

Safest bet would be to add that item, then during checkout include a comment asking them to swap it out if you have the wrong product. They'll make sure you get what you need.

-Kevin

Thanks, I will do just that!

I'm fairly certain you want the RA54P-TW.

Safest bet would be to add that item, then during checkout include a comment asking them to swap it out if you have the wrong product. They'll make sure you get what you need.

-Kevin

Just scored an amazing deal on AT 54-1706 kit!! $91!!! I didn't tell me wife yet but I'll take the beating when she finds out!! Well worth it!!!

Bleah. Try checking out with launch delivery and entering the address there. Or put a bogus card number in and put a comment in asking them to call you for the card number.

-Kevin

Had the same thing here. Same as Wednesday. Tried my desktop and laptop, both the same thing. One let me through to checkout, the other not even to my cart.

Was able to call the order in....that's more fun anyway!

Just giving the heads up...I have ordered from these devices through Wm website in the past without issue. No issues with Amazon, toys r us, etc. In the past few days. Something isn't healthy with the wildman check out process.

On a more positive note....great sale!!!!:smile: Not a good sale for the cc bill!

Eric

Had the same thing here. Same as Wednesday. Tried my desktop and laptop, both the same thing. One let me through to checkout, the other not even to my cart.

Was able to call the order in....that's more fun anyway!

Just giving the heads up...I have ordered from these devices through Wm website in the past without issue. No issues with Amazon, toys r us, etc. In the past few days. Something isn't healthy with the wildman check out process.

I suspect modern browsers are doing things just a little bit differently and the website code isn't handling it gracefully. There's some digging through logs to be done.

-Kevin

Bought one item. I had to be extremely good as my big Black Friday spend was a PGA Golf Camp in FL for the first week in March. I will follow up with Tim/Jackie a bit later to add a few items using my MWP14 Drag Race winner certificate (pretty much knew double-dipping would be frowned upon; and hey, retail is OK when it's free :)).

Welp, placed my order. Not as big as I usually go, but I don't see many launches coming up in 2017 that I don't already have motors for.

Thanks Tim, Jackie and the Wild Crew!

I only bought motors this year. I started at 29/60 size and stopped at 75/2560. There were quite a few gaps, but still enough to fly a lot this season....

Just looked and got a strange $0 order confirmation by email. Also no product listed in the email??? Anybody else get that? Well, at least I have an order number...

Just looked and got a strange $0 order confirmation by email. Also no product listed in the email??? Anybody else get that? Well, at least I have an order number...

Sent you a PM with what your order shows as in the database.

-Kevin

Mine is mostly OK, the emails I get from Tim for order conf are always messed up... Text over text sorta hard to read...
I should attach a pic for troj...
They appeared this way on my iPhone, too, so I don't think it's on my end..

View attachment WM order 33123.pdf

View attachment WM order 33274.pdf

Last edited:
Will the Wildman club discount also apply to my other purchases if I get a membership along with the other things in my cart?

Kevin,

Attached pdf to my post above about email. Can you figure out why this happens? EVERY time I get a conf through the WM cart/checkout process. Not just during the sale but all the time...

Adrian

Back