wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, I'm really pressuring myself to skip the Madcow sale this year because of Wildmans black Saturday, which I'm anticipating to be bigger and better than ever. Could you please elaborate or give us some more hints on what Wildman kits are going to be on sale? :confused:

Some new kits that haven't been there before, plus some old standards.

-Kevin

Tim, I'm really pressuring myself to skip the Madcow sale this year because of Wildmans black Saturday, which I'm anticipating to be bigger and better than ever. Could you please elaborate or give us some more hints on what Wildman kits are going to be on sale? :confused:

I think he will give you all the hints you need in 14 hours ! Just get your card ready and go nuts.

Well, that is the million (or thousand) dollar question on BF weekend. WILDMAN has a solid business strategy by bookending the weekend. Once you commit on Wednesday with a motor order, you have skin in the game vis a vis the shipping and hazmat. There is economy of scale by finishing your motor order with WM on Saturday.

Last Hint for the Day.
If you have your heart set on a certain Wildman Brand Kit and its not on sale, Rest easy Club Members will double there discount on Wildman kits not named on the sale, Except the Eagle Claw.

:lol: hahaha...like he's going to talk! :lol:

"Smack" :surprised: Tim? ......it's Gus's little inner voice....:eek:
:eek: Please Tim an Ultimate Intercepter AAD for humble little me....:eek: Please.....:blush:
:eek: Something to punish with vicious amounts of waywardly spent money working long nights at work....:eek:
:eek: Something to hand craft, to prep and, punish unmercifully OVER and, OVER until I JUST CANT BREAK the &$@#ing thing! :mad:

PLEASE! :eek:

Kevin, your keyboard is glowing. That amount of radiation is unhealthy. Or is it glowing from finger friction induced heat?

What keyboard -is- that? Selectable color a la' Logitech or Razer, but I don't recognize the keycap next to the Super ( Win ) modifier.

What keyboard -is- that? Selectable color a la' Logitech or Razer, but I don't recognize the keycap next to the Super ( Win ) modifier.

Looks like a Corsair. They were the first to do the "RGB LED" thing.

But... you're not a kit?!

I think you're mistaken.

id8m5.png

Corsair K70 RGB. I have two of them -- one at home and one at work.

-Kevin (who is very picky about keyboards)

Alarm Clock set! *check*
Comfy resting place located! *check*
Credit Card current and, armed! *check*
BIG Plate of Pasta in the fridge for breakfast! *check*

Now everybody leave me alone!:no: No more texts/emails! "You going too buy that?" "You see what he's got for sale?" "Can you come by early in the morning to help me out?"

Yes.
Yes..
NO!

See you in the morning.....ZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....:neener:

I'm gonna drop the unauthorized hint:

I spent 1500 adding to my collection of kits....all of which are at least M capable.

Last un-unauthorized hint of the day!

Your wife would be much happier if you spent all that rocket money on that anniversary gift she always wanted! :no:

Last un-unauthorized hint of the day!

Your wife would be much happier if you spent all that rocket money on that anniversary gift she always wanted! :no:

Speak for yourself- my wife has been demanding that I call Tim and Jackie for the past few days to ask if the Gizmo came back or not.

Troj!!! If you see this please check your PM's. I got a question for ya.

Back