wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Wildman member but liked those prices...very nice! I got a thumbs up for a Dragon 4XL if one happens to be offered Saturday. A Demon would be awesome too.

I am dying to get started on mine. It is awesome. Picked up a chute and a couple protectors for it today so I'm on my way.

I got the same thing, had to get off the computer and use my tablet. Went right through the first time.
Must have some setting wrong on my computer. I dont have the message on the front page either. Have to look into it.

I got the same thing, had to get off the computer and use my tablet. Went right through the first time.
Must have some setting wrong on my computer. I dont have the message on the front page either. Have to look into it.

That is likely your browser settings. Specifically your browser cache. I would clear that, which would cause it to reload the page.

I was looking forward to checking out the Wed Sale... but I worked late and hit terrible traffic commuting home.. so I couldn't get online to check out the Black Wednesday Sale until just before 9 pacific time. When I looked, I couldn't find anything. After reading the recent posts in this thread, I'm gather that I missed it? I thought it ran from 6pm till later.
I did join the club yesterday. How can I get on the email list? On a positive note, my bank account didn't go down. =]

edit: I just noticed the sale times are listed in CST. Looking forward to Saturday's sale. I'll have to get up early ... ugh 4am PST!

Last edited:
This was alot of fun ... got to talk to rocket buddies and it wasnt 4 in the morning PST.

This year was looking forward to trying the K2050ST in my 5 inch Jart.. so was able to grab one .

Found a pair of Recon for 3 inch and 6 inch tubes in my chute box - so ordered a pair for 4 inch tube . ..have a proto tracker to evaluate, so grabbed a tracker protector for that too.

Thanks Tim and Jackie ! Happy Holidays to all !

Kenny

Last edited:
As to the Wildman Club sale- picked up a K2050 ST

So, I ordered 4 of the K2050's. The store listed them as "Out of Stock - Backorder" when I put them in my basket. I assume (hopefully so) that the motors were a pre-sale item and not subject to limited quantities on hand. If not, I will need to regroup on Saturday.

Tim ?

So, I ordered 4 of the K2050's. The store listed them as "Out of Stock - Backorder" when I put them in my basket. I assume (hopefully so) that the motors were a pre-sale item and not subject to limited quantities on hand. If not, I will need to regroup on Saturday.

Tim ?

The items that were limited quantities were identified as such and backorders weren't allowed. The status you got just means Tim doesn't have them right now but Tim will be getting shipments from AeroTech to cover the orders.

-Kevin

I didn't think I was a club member, but got the sale emails last night... Does that mean I am a member and didn't realize it or was that just a teaser?

You can be on the mailing list without being a Wildman Member.

Buckeye is correct. The mailing list is open to everyone and used a bit through the year for Tim & Jackie to send announcements to their customers. You do not have to be a Wildman Club member to be on the list.

-Kevin

The items that were limited quantities were identified as such and backorders weren't allowed. The status you got just means Tim doesn't have them right now but Tim will be getting shipments from AeroTech to cover the orders.

-Kevin

Perfect. Thanks for clarifying.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya. I bet the...well someone, is behind it. Not that I could've participated anyway.

Yup just got the email ... maybe next year Tim can send it on Tuesday ...

I just now got my email for yesterdays sale. Hmm.
Guys you don't need the e-mail for the sale .
All of the sale items were listed on the front page of the website.
I also sent out a e-mail notification of the dates and times for the sales on Monday.
If you didn't get the e-mail check your junk mail.
On Saturday the sale will be 6:00 AM - Noon Central time.
If you didn't get the email and missed the sale you need to call me on Saturday.

Tim,
It wasn't an issue. Just found it odd. I hang around the vendor selection so I'm tracking all the sales. I get your other announcements. I went to the site and checked the prices. I couldn't participate because I'm not a member. I'll be checking Saturday for sure. Got my eye on a Drago of some sort, or a Demon, maybe a Jr, and Recon chutes, and etc, etc, etc. No issues.

Black Saturday teaser #1
Aerotech High Power at least 25% off Retail

Looks like I am going to have to break my own rule about only buying what's in stock.

This will surely test my low patience. :)

Steve

Tim,
It wasn't an issue. Just found it odd. I hang around the vendor selection so I'm tracking all the sales. I get your other announcements. I went to the site and checked the prices. I couldn't participate because I'm not a member. I'll be checking Saturday for sure. Got my eye on a Drago of some sort, or a Demon, maybe a Jr, and Recon chutes, and etc, etc, etc. No issues.
I think you we be a happy camper after Saturday

Looks like I am going to have to break my own rule about only buying what's in stock.

This will surely test my low patience. :)

Steve
If you want to buy what's in stock you just need to call so we can pull stock while you are on the phone. But if we run out of something "which we will" you can still get the great pricing you will just have to wait .
BTW last year Aerotech had almost all of the AP to us within a month some of the hardware was longer.

Hint #2
Its finally here
Blackhawk 98 XL retail $899.99 sale $499.99
4 inch Carbon fiber 60 inch long booster
4 in 30 inch long payload
4 inch carbon fiber coupler
4 inch fiberglass filament wound nose cone w/ high temp epoxy
CNC cut 3/16 fiberglass fins
Fin guides
Stepped bulk plates

Back