wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time of year and Santa and his elves are busy gearing up for our annual Black Saturday Sale. We can't tell you much but there will be one or two surprises. Also we are having our Wildman club member appreciation presale again this year.

Hope to see you there

Tim and Jackie

I will be there with bells on...
I'm psyched to see what you've got cooked up...lol...

Teddy

Can we sit on Santa's lap and tell him what we want for Christmas?

credit-card-on-fire.jpg

Interested in some (long) Pro54 cases. What are the chances I might score one for cheap?

Well every year you manage to top the previous year - no easy feat .

I have a Punisher with a tail cone retainer - when I bring up Thrust Curve literally all the motors work except a couple ... literally one of the most versatile rockets ever made .

Have been buying a Recon chute every year and now have them all except the biggest , next up is do to the same with Recon Nomex ..starting with the Tracking Transmitter pouch !

It has been a great year and look forward to seeing what the Wildman is bringing in his sleigh (snowmobile) this year .

Kenny

Well every year you manage to top the previous year - no easy feat .

I have a Punisher with a tail cone retainer - when I bring up Thrust Curve literally all the motors work except a couple ... literally one of the most versatile rockets ever made .

Have been buying a Recon chute every year and now have them all except the biggest , next up is do to the same with Recon Nomex ..starting with the Tracking Transmitter pouch !

It has been a great year and look forward to seeing what the Wildman is bringing in his sleigh (snowmobile) this year .

Kenny
Thank You Kenny
It Is not easy to keep up the standard we have set.
We do our best every year and try to get a little better every year.

Dammit, I promised myself no new kits until I get through at least a few more of my big ones. Time to plan out how to sneak even more stuff past the wife.

If you can get them, the AMW/CTI Animal Compatible 54mm reloads are awesome.
I got an L-1276 Red Rhino, 2700+ newtons. It comes already pre-packaged with the grains in the liner and comes with a disposable nozzle like AT.
Went together so quickly in the snap ring case.
A lot of kick for $120, less if a Wildman club member, a lot cheaper than Pro54s or AT RMS 54mm..
I also have the K-1130 Blue Blue Baboon.
See chart, you can't beat newton vs. newton.

AMW Compatible Reloads 2016.jpg

OK must hurry up and finish off a couple of HPR builds to prepare for this...and replenish the slush fund of course.

They found oil in my backyard! :surprised: All I can say is- Bring it on Wildman! :pop: Patiently awaiting to see what new toys and, elusive newton seconds (I might want) show up this year...:p

Thanks for always offering some really great deals Tim and, Jackie! :eek:

Wait... Hang on... Wednesday is just a couple days away... Crap. I need to sell some stuff... Anyone need a kidney?

Just spent some time setting up new (yes, new) products for the sale. Lots of goodies in this one!

-Kevin

Wait... Hang on... Wednesday is just a couple days away... Crap. I need to sell some stuff... Anyone need a kidney?

PM me with your blood type! I'm an AB- so there's a real narrow band of donations I can receive...
Three kidneys! :D That would be an awesome "Bar Trick" drinking motor oil and, p*$$*ng Glacier water five minutes later-

Just spent some time setting up new (yes, new) products for the sale. Lots of goodies in this one!

-Kevin

PM me with some hints Kevin... We go back a long ways! :wink: Hope to see you at Airfest 2017, sorry we didn't get much time to talk last trip out in 15.

Gus, I'm AB+... So my kidneys are highly valued... What say I just give you one and you cover my Wildman bill for a year?

If you can get them, the AMW/CTI Animal Compatible 54mm reloads are awesome.
I got an L-1276 Red Rhino, 2700+ newtons. It comes already pre-packaged with the grains in the liner and comes with a disposable nozzle like AT.
Went together so quickly in the snap ring case.
A lot of kick for $120, less if a Wildman club member, a lot cheaper than Pro54s or AT RMS 54mm..
I also have the K-1130 Blue Blue Baboon.
See chart, you can't beat newton vs. newton.

View attachment 305432

Dave, are these CA Fire Marshall certified? I know Loki isn't... I'd sure love those 38mm K's.

I also renewed my club membership this weekend, so I would not miss out on Wednesday's deals.

I have passed up some pre-black Friday sales to make sure I have the funds for Tim's sale.

Now to hope he puts what I am looking for on sale (fingers crossed).

Steve

Jeff, you have to understand that my fingers get ahead of my brain more often than not.
I blame it on a bad tricycle accident back in Delavan in the early 70's...I KNOW I lost some brains that day. I'll look for you some day up at Bong this next year ( I seem too have a reason to come back around "home" more regularly now ) and, I'm sure we will share a laugh about rockets or life...

SABRINA!? :eek: Eat your vegetables...you've got a lot of growing to do this winter and, I expect some new and, incredible projects this coming year...when the snow lifts off "Da Bong"!

Jeff, you have to understand that my fingers get ahead of my brain more often than not.
I blame it on a bad tricycle accident back in Delavan in the early 70's...I KNOW I lost some brains that day. I'll look for you some day up at Bong this next year ( I seem too have a reason to come back around "home" more regularly now ) and, I'm sure we will share a laugh about rockets or life...

SABRINA!? :eek: Eat your vegetables...you've got a lot of growing to do this winter and, I expect some new and, incredible projects this coming year...when the snow lifts off "Da Bong"!

🚀👍🚀

Back