wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on m1500's ,m1780's ,m650's a few more L 1000's a few others . A long of it is already on its way to me.
I have sent out over 1000lbs. Of propellant in the past 7 days.
thank you for your patience

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Not much in the way of AP, but looking forward to these LOC kits - Mini Magg, Onyx and Big Cletus (which will be #1 daughter's level 1 rocket). Also looking forwar trying out the 29mm/54mm hardware. oh ya, also the Tim special igniters...anxious to see how those work out as well. Thank you Tim!

wildman_BS_2016.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Not much in the way of AP, but looking forward to these LOC kits - Mini Magg, Onyx and Big Cletus (which will be #1 daughter's level 1 rocket). Also looking forwar trying out the 29mm/54mm hardware. oh ya, also the Tim special igniters...anxious to see how those work out as well. Thank you Tim!

Nice haul. And those igniters are great. I keep a set of those with me at all launches as a backup. Honestly, I end up sharing them with people having an "emergency" out on the pad more than I use them myself. They always light. I'm always surprised at how many fliers don't keep backup igniters in their rocket box.

-brant

Same here- if an AT first fire won't light a motor, the wildman ones always will.

Nice haul. And those igniters are great. I keep a set of those with me at all launches as a backup. Honestly, I end up sharing them with people having an "emergency" out on the pad more than I use them myself. They always light. I'm always surprised at how many fliers don't keep backup igniters in their rocket box.

-brant

Also surprised how many folks don't use e-matches for their go go's. I use an ematch and tape a few slivers of Blue Thunder from a E28 3pak that I bought specifically for this purpose. I'm still on my first of three in the pack and I've flown 4 M's, 4 L's and use it for K's and J's just for a little go juice.

Back