LDRS36 Registration is OPEN

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
LDRS36 Registration is now open.

You need to create an account to register, directions are provided on the registration page.

The LDRS store is also open so you can order Tshirts, Raffle Tickets and purchase your Banquet tickets.

If you encounter any problems with the site, please email the MDRA BoD at [email protected].

LDRS36-791x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Darn... only problem with turning 18 is that now I have to pay range fees. :p

reg done, tshirts ordered.
When does parking open? I'm usually part of the setup crew....
Also, does that mean my featured flight will be posted?

The parking app should be working. After you register and pay for the range fees you should be able to enter the parking selection page. The link is located at the bottom of the page linked above.

The flight line is located at the top of the page.

I'll email the web master to ensure the app is working properly.

I just registered and got my parking spot (and a T shirt).
At the Home page, click on Registration. At the next page, near the bottom is parking selection.

What's with the parking app? It's useless on my android phone and I can't even find it on my windows 7 laptop. Yes, I'm paid and logged in. Using Chrome or IE.

Edit:

I was finally able to get to the app on my laptop by following the link in post #1. It wouldn't even show up if I went directly to the website. Trying to use it from my Android phone is a joke.

Last edited:
Finally got the app debugged I guess, I was able to get a spot, and from my fone no less. J1 if anyone wants to avoid me!

Didn't really notice, but looking back I guess I have the K1 parking spot.

Oh good. Advantage of my parking spot: TRA BOD doesn't have to walk as far to come see what caused the explosion. ;)

Tried picking a spot on IE on Win7, IE on Win10, Latest Chrome, Android Phone/Chrome---I can pick a spot but the Claim This Spot button does not work.
Is it because I selected a "trailer more than 12 foot"??

Tried picking a spot on IE on Win7, IE on Win10, Latest Chrome, Android Phone/Chrome---I can pick a spot but the Claim This Spot button does not work.
Is it because I selected a "trailer more than 12 foot"??

Dave & All - Please email the MDRA BoD (address in post #1) with questions and issues with the site. TRF is not monitored frequently enough to respond in a timely manner and we don't want any concerns or issues to go unaddressed. Thanks Scott

Committed to going now, will have to see if I have something that will fit in luggage or shippable.
Decided to fly into Baltimore rather than drive the 3000 miles, I did drive to Potter one time.

M

Committed to going now, will have to see if I have something that will fit in luggage or shippable.
Decided to fly into Baltimore rather than drive the 3000 miles, I did drive to Potter one time.

M

Yeah, I wanted to fly but I think I'll probably just go and watch. Too many higher priority things to get a rocket ready to ship.

Steve Shannon

Mark,

Get up to Vegas for Spring Fest, I bet you can find a Vendor, AMW to haul your stuff out. Then you only need to ship it back.

Pat

AMW was at Tripoli Phoenix last weekend, never occurred to me to have a package transported.
Getting stuff back we have TRA Pittsburgh bring to balls, they brought us kits we got from Wildman on sale.

Mark

AMW was at Tripoli Phoenix last weekend, never occurred to me to have a package transported.
Getting stuff back we have TRA Pittsburgh bring to balls, they brought us kits we got from Wildman on sale.

Mark

Tripoli Mid-Ohio will also be happy to transport to to BALLS if necessary.

Back