rfjustin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another subscriber.
Here is a LDRS Justin seems to have missed: [video=youtube;AY7rwxkGd2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY7rwxkGd2Y[/video]
I hope to see all of Justin's videos soon...perhaps today.

If a launch happens and Justin was not there to film it did the launch actually happen?

And still not getting paid for any of the content! Maybe I should monetize the videos, I might be the next PewDiePie!
View attachment 308579

When will this thread die? :lol:

If YouTube says you can monetize, feel free. Why not? It's like free coffee. But you'd need millions of views/month before you really make money and about 40k views before you see a single cent given that they don't pay until you reach $100 and the rule of thumb: $2.50 per 1,000 views. So at that rate, I've got about 1-2 years before i see anything from them. It's an interesting experience though.

Aside from the financial aspect, it's really fun having a channel and viewing the metrics for your videos. Seeing a video you made being watched in nearly every country in the world, by nearly every age group, is thrilling. Sharing rocketry with people in Peru or even Mauritius? Wow.

One of my prized rocketry possessions is a red Dr Rockets 38mm front closure with Justin's name and number engraved on it. He's a great seller, too.

I heard Justin once healed an injured swan using only his camera.

You heard that wrong. He Injured a swan using only his camera.

Injured a swan? No. I heard it was Justin injured himself doing a swan dive.

Behold+the+majestic+swan+dive_de5765_4919081.gif

He's posted QCRS 2017 a few weeks ago.
He's got 197 subscribers...come on, let's get an even 200. Just three more!

As this thread wont die... every time the OP updates the thread... I'll add photos of Alexis Ren and Yanet Garcia.

You're welcome...

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

Back