rfjustin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmazanec1

Reaction score
This person has an excellent collection of HPR videos on Youtube. Only 114 people subscribed, including me. Take a look and maybe there will be more!

Justin also has some great build thread here. Great for those looking for how to build a rocket.

Whew! When I saw a thread with my name on it, I thought for sure I pissed someone off.... lol... :marshmallow:

Justin does great video work. He caught my L2 and my L3 (and many many others).
Heck of a great guy, too!
Very clean builds... I'd love to see him do build videos.... *Hint*

Justin does great video work. He caught my L2 and my L3 (and many many others).
Heck of a great guy, too!
Very clean builds... I'd love to see him do build videos.... *Hint*

+1. He got my L2 flight as well. Couldn't be more thankful. I've spent many an hour and phone charges watching his videos.

Whew! When I saw a thread with my name on it, I thought for sure I pissed someone off.... lol... :marshmallow:

Hey at least people visit your page! :D According to the analytics of my pathetic channel...I'm only popular in New Zealand. :lol:

Wait a minute, isn't Nikki Hamblin from New Zealand? Raaaaaa...:pView attachment 304439

Last edited:
Hey at least people visit your page! :D According to the analytics of my pathetic channel...I'm only popular in New Zealand. :lol:

Wait a minute, isn't Nikki Hamblin from New Zealand? Raaaaaa...:p
He's the only guy I know that has a thread dedicated to just HIMSELF! That's not too shabby!

He's the only guy I know that has a thread dedicated to just HIMSELF! That's not too shabby!

He does have an AWESOME You-Tube channel for sure! Great guy also...:wink:

sssssshhhh I might get some "air time" at MWP14 this year if I play nice!

Justin also is great at Tree retrieval! Even when his KCCO punisher landed in a tree, so mine had been in a tree for over a month and he / Eric spent part of their flying time to get mine out. Should be a Dos Equis commercial on this guy.

Not sure what's worse but I thought it was going to be your obituary.

Good YT videos though so thanks for staying with us! They are good for when I'm stuck on the road and need my rocket fix.

Subscribed. Feel free to come to the TMO launch on the 26th. I'll let you record my L3 attempt :)

Usually at a launch, I judge how awesome my flight was by whether or not it made it into Justin's video of the day :)

"it was pretty sweet, but not rfjustin sweet"

This person has an excellent collection of HPR videos on Youtube. Only 114 people subscribed, including me. Take a look and maybe there will be more!

I didn't know he had a channel. I subscribed. He managed to get my last CATO on the Sept video at around 6:00. Cesaroni 38MM nozzle separated from propellant tube, no I did not
use pliers to tighten it. Yes it was threaded all the way in case. No I did not save batch number. Nobody had an explanation, just a bunch of "wow I never saw that"'s.

Usually at a launch, I judge how awesome my flight was by whether or not it made it into Justin's video of the day :)

"it was pretty sweet, but not rfjustin sweet"

You are going to inflate his ego- stop it.

Just added three more videos.
Up to 139 subscribers...let's see if we can make a gross (twelve dozen).

Thank you very much for the MWP video's Justin...
I found my flight,, it went up on Friday afternoon...
In your video titled "MWP 14 (2016) Friday at 22.09 is the flight of "Europa Express"...
It left the pad on a central 54mm Loki Research L 1040 LR and lit two 38mm Aerotech I 225 FJ's in the air...
I set the Marsa to light the air start motors at 6.5 seconds from the pad...
In reality watching the flight they seemed to ignite much earlier then that...
But your video shows time,, and just after 6 seconds the black smoke trail began....

Thank you again man,,,

Immensely useful and super cool to get to relive the flight........

Teddy

Thanks, people, for putting rfjustin at 144 subscribers! Let's see how much further we can go!

Back