Secret Santa 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today i spent time going through all the rocketry stuff and kits that were passed down to me from my departed friend Joe. Then at the end of the day my daughter found a box on the porch from Santa !!

So mark me on your list as recieved........... Merry Christmas Everyone.

Fly some of those memories! Or don't, whatever helps you through.

Threat of impending and perilous weather forced my hand - package posted out this afternoon instead of taking advantage of shorter lines tomorrow (Tuesday).

Final kit for gift box shipping now, arriving tomorrow. Will get mine wrapped and shipped by Thursday or Friday.

I received my Secret Santa package today! It's under the tree for Christmas morning......

I got a package yesterday from what must be Secret Santa Its going under the tree until the 25th............

if my birthday is the 24th of December............. Does that make it ok to open it early ??

My work is done. My recipient has his package in hand, or under the tree maybe. I keep eyeballing mine standing under the tree. Anxious to open it. Usually Secret Santa is the only way I receive rocket gifts. But I know I have at least 2, including Secret Santa, under the tree this year.

Came home to a large box from MadCow clearly marked Secret Santa! Despite my wife's encouragement otherwise, I have placed under the tree. Like the good rocketeer I am.

*eyeballs the box cutter and thinks "but how would they know?"*

Papa Elf would know... He knows things... You don't want to know HOW he knows things, but he does.... <ominous voice>

I had blade to tape and a lightning bolt came from the sky and reminded me of such facts.

I received my gift today, a big thank you to my SS.
You might not have know it but you gave me 2 gifts, since the outer box said I could open it I did so and left the box full of packing peanuts sitting in my living room floor.
Then along comes one of my cats and jumps into the box up to her neck in peanuts and freaks out, I laughed my butt off, so that was the second gift.

Last edited:
We are cleaning, re-arranging furniture setting up the Christmas tree today. Will put the Secret Santa gifts under the tree tonight............

Wife & I enjoyed my work Christmas party last night which included a secret Santa White elephant gift exchange...... lots of fun !!

Merry Christmas Everyone on the Rocketry Forum !!

A package from Wildman arrived today with a sticker that says it's from Secret Santa! Less than two weeks to go.

Latest posts

Back