Secret Santa 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish mine would have asked for a box of estes kits. That I could do. Or even a Leviathon. But noooo, he's gonna make me work. LOL He may get a Leviathon anyway. I kid of course. I have lots of ideas. I try to spend a fair amount. Not too much and certainly not too little.
I think most of us already have a big box of estes kits. :)

LOL I got a box of estes kits that I give away to kids who want to build a rocket. :p

Received my package this morning from Mrs. Wildman herself. She gave me strict instructions to NOT open it until Christmas.

But do your boxes of Estes contain two Leviathans? Or is it three, think I sold one. Either way...

Cancelled my previous order and went a different way. Item/items ordered. Should be a nice surprise.

Sure hope mine is marked in some way so I'll know it's Secret Santa because I have quite a few orders coming from all over. Would hate to be woed to. Lol

Dang this would have been fun! I am far too late. It is far better to give than to recieve. I hope all of you have a great time!

Merry Christmas!

received a fliskits box and something from Chris's rocketry supply yesterday. two boxes means one must not be TRF SS, right? So I should open one, right?

So starts the waiting... If I had a tree, they'd be underneath.

-e

received a fliskits box and something from Chris's rocketry supply yesterday. two boxes means one must not be TRF SS, right? So I should open one, right?

So starts the waiting... If I had a tree, they'd be underneath.

-e

There are trees outside.... What's your address again?? :)

Hope you got something great!

I let my girlfriend open any boxes from rocket vendors and I'll ask if certain things I've ordered are in there. If she says nope, the box goes under the tree.

So, since my apartment rarely lets me know I have a package, I guess I'll have to bug them every couple days.

Only took 2 months for the girls at the desk to start figuring long rectangular boxes were probably mine.

Here is the official Ordered and Received list. (Updated Dec 24.)

SantaOrderedReceived
blackbrandtOrderedReceived
CzTeacherManOrderedReceived
DanhOrderedReceived
Danomite45OrderedReceived
dhbarrOrderedReceived
djkingsleyOrderedReceived
dr wogzOrderedReceived
DRAGON64OrderedReceived
emckeeOrderedReceived
Fred GarvinOrderedReceived
fyrfytr310OrderedReceived
GlasspackOrderedReceived
Jazzviper1OrderedReceived
JLNELOrderedReceived
Kallahan11OrderedReceived
kcobbvaOrderedReceived
MassrokitOrderedReceived
MikeyDSlagleOrderedReceived
Noffie79OrderedReceived
nukemmcssretOrderedReceived
NytrunnerOrderedReceived
Pem TechOrderedReceived
rc dudeOrderedReceived
Rocketjoe13OrderedReceived
Sandeja1OrderedReceived
SmugglervtOrderedReceived
ttabbalOrderedReceived
wcravensOrderedReceived

Last edited:
Received a box from Madcow with secret santa written on it, so put me down as received. I will order the gift for my recipient soon since I just got paid.

Mail lady brought me a package today from Madcow with Secret Santa Witten on one end. :clap:

Just mailed one box and picked up the other one to mail too. The 2nd box will be going out later this afternoon!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Merry Festivus/Happy Holiday's!

I am trying to get excited for Christmas this year....... BUT My dear friend and Model Rocket playmate Joe passed away a week ago from Cancer.

Please, next time any of you fly models; press that button on more time for those that can no longer launch one !!

100_6047.jpg R.I.P. Joe

I did however order a gift for a certain secret friend............ Now I have to call Madcow and find out why the order shows " Awaiting Fill "

I got a text from my uncle (my hazmat receiver. darn apartment policies....) that I received a mysterious package from AC Supply Co.

IMG_20161203_205742612.jpg

If it was a normal box I think I could pack it away till Christmas no problem, but the bizarre prism box it came in is going to drive me crazy!
Merry Christmas y'all!

I am trying to get excited for Christmas this year....... BUT My dear friend and Model Rocket playmate Joe passed away a week ago from Cancer.

Please, next time any of you fly models; press that button on more time for those that can no longer launch one !!

View attachment 306637 R.I.P. Joe

I did however order a gift for a certain secret friend............ Now I have to call Madcow and find out why the order shows " Awaiting Fill "

I am very, very sorry to hear this my friend.

I may have gone a little over the top but now everything has been collected or been received for my Secret Santa recipient. Today I'll re-packaged and ship out tomorrow or more likely Tuesday when the lines at the Post Office aren't quite as long.

Well today i spent time going through all the rocketry stuff and kits that were passed down to me from my departed friend Joe. Then at the end of the day my daughter found a box on the porch from Santa !!

So mark me on your list as recieved........... Merry Christmas Everyone.

Back