Secret Santa 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently it wasn't MikeyDSlagle... So here's my next guesses...
2) smugglervt
3) nukemmcsecret
In that order. Reason being timing of order and comments about order... Hmmmmmmmmm...
This is the best part of Secret Santa!

Apparently it wasn't MikeyDSlagle... So here's my next guesses...
2) smugglervt
3) nukemmcsecret
In that order. Reason being timing of order and comments about order... Hmmmmmmmmm...
This is the best part of Secret Santa!

+1, can't be Mikey, sent me a sweet LOC Aura.

+1, can't be Mikey, sent me a sweet LOC Aura.

Whut? I seem pretty popular this year.
Not this Mikey, sir.

But like Matt asked. Why do you think it was me? Just curious if someone put my name on a package as a prank.

Annnd a sloppy shipping invoice rats out CzTeacherman as my gifter!

No fair being all low-key like that :facepalm:

HAHAHA! I think this happened to me as well. But so far my recipient hasn't called me out on it.

Why do you think it was Mikey?

But like Matt asked. Why do you think it was me? Just curious if someone put my name on a package as a prank.

Just throwing out confident-sounding random accusations of kindness. You've got to admit, if I had guessed right it would have seemed a bit Jedi. ( I still have no idea ).

Also: everyone put down Mikey as the sender this summer :-D

Just throwing out confident-sounding random accusations of kindness. You've got to admit, if I had guessed right it would have seemed a bit Jedi. ( I still have no idea ).

Yep, would have been something alright. So far I am having good luck on my guesses. Maybe a bit of Jedi here too.

Also: everyone put down Mikey as the sender this summer :-D

LOL. As long as I'm not buying, em all!

The Big Daddy you got me in July is in various stages of completeness at any given time. Considering going 29mm, or 4x24mm, or 38mm and wrap it with FG. Decisions, decisions.

Maybe Jan 1 or Jan 2 everybody fess up and let everyone know who had who?

I am going to take wild stab in the dark and guess that "Glasspack" was the Secret Santa that got me two rockets that I have REALLY been wanting! An Estes Vagabond and a MadCow miniFRENZY!

Thank You!!!

I can't even begin to guess who my secret Santa was since my gift was shipped directly from Madcow. So in that case, I'm guessing MikeyDSlagle :p

I'm going to go ahead and blame/thank MikeyDSlagle like everyone else is. :)

Finally got all the kids home at the same time last night (midnight) and they let me open my SS gift, I got RocketPoxy, Heavy Duty Swivel, 1515 rail buttons, some Epoxy Clay, and a RocketPoxy ornament. This will go perfectly towards my L3 project that I am starting today with those supplies. Thanks SS.

TRF_SS_2016.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sitting here building my quantum , just wanted to thank my ss again !

I Wonder if it was mikeydslagle that sent it?

HAHAHA! I think this happened to me as well. But so far my recipient hasn't called me out on it.

Oh, it wasn't his fault. I wouldn't have thought to explicitly say "DON'T put my name ANYwhere on the package!" either lol
Now If I'm a real glutton for punishment, I'll stock with the plan to paint it like the Krenim Timeship...
Krenim timeship.jpg

I am going to take wild stab in the dark and guess that "Glasspack" was the Secret Santa that got me two rockets that I have REALLY been wanting! An Estes Vagabond and a MadCow miniFRENZY!

Thank You!!!

Wow James, was that as easy as it seemed ...................... I think the only identifiable stuff on it was a South Dakota address.............. not even my name I think.

Wow James, was that as easy as it seemed ...................... I think the only identifiable stuff on it was a South Dakota address.............. not even my name I think.

Nope, it wasn't particularly easy but I did spend A LOT of time reading this thread and everyone's comments! My next guess was going to be MikeyDSlagle though! *LOL*:wink: But only because EVERYONE seems to be guessing him!

A big thank you to my Secret Santa for the Mac rocketry gift card... it will be used to pick up three sets of ejection canisters. Thank You and Merry Christmas!

Let me put everyone at ease, and let you know you can stop blaming MikeyDslagle.........

I know first hand who he had as his Secret Santa recipient !!! And may I say thank you again !!!!

What a fun time this year.

Let me put everyone at ease, and let you know you can stop blaming MikeyDslagle.........

I know first hand who he had as his Secret Santa recipient !!! And may I say thank you again !!!!

What a fun time this year.

Doh!
I've been sold out.
My name or email was all over one of those invoices wasn't it? Or are you just guessing like everyone else... And happen to very it right? Hmm. In which which case I just sold myself out. But then there was the duck and that purple...wait..what?

Hope you get some use out of em.

Mikey D

Made it safely back from Vacation. Looks like I got most of the stuff for the Papa Elf special in. It also looks like I got another Secret Santa Package.

Inside was the following kits: Estes Astron Elliptic II, Expedition, Goblin, Lynx, Mini Comanche-3, Puma, Scorpion, Sequoia, Super Neon, Super Nova, and Taser Twin

The winner for the Papa Elf Package will be announced soon.

Glad you made it back safe! Hope everyone is enjoying their gifts from Santa. :)

Any word on who won the Papa Elf package!?

Yep. Sorry for the delay. Jess and I have been fighting a bad cold. I just drew the name and it looks like Glasspack is the winner of the Papa Elf Special :). He will be getting two packages. One from me and another from a vendor that will ship directly to him :)

Back