Secret Santa 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Sorry for the delay. Jess and I have been fighting a bad cold. I just drew the name and it looks like Glasspack is the winner of the Papa Elf Special :). He will be getting two packages. One from me and another from a vendor that will ship directly to him :)

Hope you're better soon! Congrats Glasspack!

OMG, As I am driving home from work yesterday, my daughter calls to tell me she is on her way to work, and there is a large box that came in the mail for me from "Papa Elf"..... I am I thinking, there is no way my secret Santa sent me more stuff...... But wait, Papa Elf is NOT my Secret Santa. I was explaining to my daughter that Papa Elf was the one who put the whole fun project together on the Rocketry Forum. So I get home to find a large box on the kitchen counter marked Papa Elf Special Box 1 of 2. I was pretty excited to try to figure out what that was all about... So I tear it open and find a huge assortment of ESTES products and a letter from Papa Elf himself explaining that I was the winner of The Papa Elf Special this year from the Secret Santa at The Rocketry Forum.

Christmas is still on going it seems............ I am thrilled to think I won such a cool surprise !!
I have counted 12 Estes Model Kits, and a few other goodies........ After Work today I will send pictures..........

THANK YOU PAPA ELF

And Thank You .............. ALL of YOU on The Rocketry Forum..............
Happy New Year.......

Paul

Thank you all again ....... Estes donated some fun looking stuff......The following Estes Kits were in the Box : Magician, Expedition, Extreme 12, QCC Explorer, Astron Elliptical II, Hyper Bat, Laser Lance, EPM 010, Puma, Scorpion, Blenders (UFO looking Models) and the Goblin.

Estes also donated a Model Rocket Altimeter (2246), a D/E engine Mount Kit and even two of the plastic model rocket stands...... !!!

Resized_20170117_164416.jpg Resized_20170117_164431.jpg

What a cool and LOADED prize package.

Thank you Papa Elf and Estes

Paul

Finally got around to unbagging this monster.

So Maaany tubes, so many fiber rings and things, Sooooo much 1/16th balsa......

This will definitely keep me from buying rocket stuff for awhile
IMG_20170206_223104440.jpg

OH My Gosh.......... The mail man brought the final piece of the bonus gift from Secret Santa 2016 ......

I can believe it, Thank you Soooo much Pemberton Technologies and Papa Elf............

This looks like a fun one !! "The Kraken"

Resized_20170311_135345.jpgResized_20170311_135422_001.jpg

Back