Ok, I done fergot!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
My memory really sux lately. While packing for MWP I came across 2 packs of #143 Orings. I remember buying them, but for the life of me I cant remember why. Any ideas why I would need these? I know what the #228 rings are for, they are for the internal ring for the PRO75 noozle carrier, allowing me to use Aerotech reloads in my snap ring hardware. Anyone??

I don't know, but Murphy's law dictates that if you were to shred and incinerate them, as soon as you finish shredding and incinerating them, you will immediately remember why you got them. Murphy's law also states that you will wonder why you destroyed your O rings, pick up a few more packs, and restart the cycle.

Ok, I think I got it, I hope. Awhile back Loki came out with a new 76mm forward bulkhead. I believe I got these so I could use that bulkhead in other applications. The 143 will go on the shoulder of the bulkhead, sealing the internal liner. At least I think that's why I got them. Scott?

Back