Adrian's 50 today

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Piette

Reaction score
In case you missed it Adrian (jd2cylman) turns 50 today.
Make sure you wish him a happy birthday. :lol: :facepalm:

Thanks guys... I had an exciting day so far. First, a doctor appt for my psoriasis, then work. Worked in the shop for a while, then outside during the rain to unload 4 new skidsteers. Then off to a service call to perform regular maintenance on a customer's tractor (luckily, the tractor was inside, but my truck had to stay outside). A couple of times during the service call it was raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock (yes, that's a scientific term :eyeroll: ). Then back to the shop to finish out the day. Now sitting at the dinner table eating leftovers... Yep, I know how to party :facepalm: To top it off, the GF left early Tuesday morning for North Carolina for a horse show, and won't be back until Monday. So, I'm in charge of the younger boy, getting him off to school, making his lunch and all those exciting things... To top it off, tomorrow I have to go to parent teacher conference, then he doesn't have school Friday, so I have to stash him somewhere whilst I'm at work (our busy season in upon us; customers getting ready for SNOW...).

Actually, my parents took my older son and I out for dinner last night at a family favorite restaurant, and had a good meal.
Pretty much just another day for me.
Now, where's that walker I just bought... :kill:

Adrian

For alot of you that don't know...

Adrian is one of the backbones of QCRS who rarely complains, works his but off and, pretty much doesn't fly much at his own events..

I'm very proud to call him a friend even though i give him more than enough gruff (in good nature). Because he would probably sit on me if he had the chance. :surprised:

Now go out and, eat some RED MEAT and, drive fast!

Back