Back at it again! HJ build!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Reaction score
164.jpg167.jpg196.jpgAfter a several month break, I went to my fist launch last month and now im building like CRAZY and havin FUN!:) Its an Estes Honest John and im now delving into reloadable E motors...lots to learn! Cant believe that's ive been a BAR for nearly 7 years now! CRAZY!163.jpg

Sweet! I have a relatable start/stop syndrome myself. Be sure to post launch photos when you get to that point.

Looking good Windex- Cant wait to see it fly. :cool:

Btw , the last photo clearly shows your waay behind on your favorite product, that bottle on the left is well below half way. :lol:

Last edited:
Done! And RTF!😊👍 I looked at 100s of pics of the full size rocket and nothing jumped out at me, but i liked the paint job of the model picture that came with the kit, so I painted it sorta kinda like that..... My paint jobs are NEVER perfect, but I'm pretty happy with this one....!😊image.jpgimage.jpg

I just started building the 7240HJ and I warped the first fin. I'm not sure if it's salvageable. Could it be the glue I used( Gorilla Glue wood glue) ?

Back