MWP Demon Drag Race

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why......why a 5 fin Gizmo?

Am I allowed to win?

If I win, all Y'all built some heavy tanks.

Pretty sure I won't win. As far as templates go, my fins will fit into the same template.

I understand that I will most likely not win.

Why......why a 5 fin Gizmo?

Am I allowed to win?

If I win, all Y'all built some heavy tanks.

Pretty sure I won't win. As far as templates go, my fins will fit into the same template.

I understand that I will most likely not win.

Just asking questions. Someone had to do it. I got no problems with it (other than you're a fin short still :wink: )
As I said, looks cool. I'm not gonna win either as I didn't do any tricks. Just built it bone stock.
Heck, I don't think I know any tricks...

I was never a fan of the Demon. Adding the 4th fin helped me dislike it less. I couldn't pass up the deal, just had to fork up for a 4th fin and a custom boat tail.

No, really. Mines heavier. I'm sporting an extra fin.

I know Tim will disagree (love you Tim!) :), but I think I like that rocket better with 4 fins!

I can hear Tim now... "Justin and Jason just HAVE to be difficult!" LOL!

You're just a purist because you built and flew the first one! 😛

Damn straight... That and I think 3 fins is always better. Just a weird quirk of mine... 4 always seems like overkill to me. To each their own, I guess.
I do like that green, though. You doing decals or just naked green?

Three shall be the number of fins, and the number of fins shall be three. Four fins shalt thou not have, neither only two fins, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

Three shall be the number of fins, and the number of fins shall be three. Four fins shalt thou not have, neither only two fins, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

Yes!!! ... It's like one of Glen's EX motors...
https://youtu.be/ashgP4YMdJw
watch

Last edited:
Let's not get all worked up like I have some sort of advantage!! LOL!! My point is, my fins from root edge to tip edge, leading and trailing are the same dimensions.

It's Duplicolor engine enamel. It's the Dodge Grabber Green.

Wuh?........:surprised:

Duplicolor has a Dodge engine color stolen from F*rd color code history:confused: Well, at least that didn't call it "Hugger" Green! :lol:

*peep* :sigh:

I forgot, "Big Bad Green" has a nice ring too....

Im guessing there's ONLY three people on this forum that can understand what's going on here...

Kudos to the first person with the right answer!

Don,t forget about the drag race meeting at Wildman home base Friday night after the launch.
Dinner will be served by Mrs Wildman . She said something about the smoker👍
It's BYOB we will also be building the motors there

Don,t forget about the drag race meeting at Wildman home base Friday night after the launch.
Dinner will be served by Mrs Wildman . She said something about the smoker👍
It's BYOB we will also be building the motors there

The smoker?!?!... Hmm...

Teddy, BYOB does not mean "Jason are you running to the lick'a store"

Back