• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech N3300 Redline

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip_Daugirdas

Reaction score
Price: $600 (that's $100+ cheaper than any vendor)

This is a new N3300R from Aerotech. New in the sense that it uses the larger nozzle and was manufactured in June of 2016.

Note: I have opened the grains because I started building the motor for a CTI case - turns out it doesn't fit. I have bagged the grains, wiped the grease off o-rings, liner, and the delay grain and packed it back up.

I am happy to drop it off anywhere in the Wasatch front (Utah) or bring it to a Utah launch.

You must be Level 3 to purchase.

Last edited:
I believe the newer nozzle will not fit through the holder in the CTI case.

This is super tempting... If you decide you wanted to fly it at Balls I do have the Aerotech 15360 casing and closures for it that you could borrow.

N3300? Wow.

How much would you charge for someone to come over and drool on the grains?

Asking for a friend.

Ok so this is still for sale.

My dad is in town and will be driving back to Chicago. If no one on the west coast wants this in the next couple days (I can deliver to Balls), I am going to send it back East with him. It'll be available for pickup in Chicago.

Kip, when's the delivery window back to Chi town close?
I'm still tryin to figure out if I have enough extra money to splurge on this...

Back