LDRS 35 Photos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! You take those? Could you share full res copies of a few singles?

Related, there was a gentleman under what I think was the ROC shade, identified himself as a Tripoli director, had a fancy camera and took tons of pictures throughout the day. I forgot his name, anyone able to put me in touch?

Nice! You take those? Could you share full res copies of a few singles?

Related, there was a gentleman under what I think was the ROC shade, identified himself as a Tripoli director, had a fancy camera and took tons of pictures throughout the day. I forgot his name, anyone able to put me in touch?

You probably found him already, Gerald is a TRA BOD member.

Reinhard

I thought I knew my Geralds but was confused. The man who took the picture I am looking for is definitely not Skippy.

Thanks for shooting and sharing. I'll be shooting photos and video at LDRS in Maryland. If you would like to talk about your rocket, the rocketry hobby, or LDRS on camera PLEASE track me down. I'll be a short guy lugging a bunch of camera gear and probably be sporting a Brooklyn Dodgers cap (No, it's not a Boston Red Sox hat thank you :) ). If you want to call or text while at LDRS PM me for my #. I will be making all of my photos available for anyone who wants them for non commercial use. It's the least I can do to show thanks for all the folks who have answered my questions over the past few months.

If someone wants to use them for business purposes I am sure we can work out a trade as I am a rookie rocketeer.
Some of my hobby related photos can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/petworthtraction/with/33255254112/

Estes Ventris at NOVAAR Rocket Launch March 2017 by Petworth Traction Co., on Flickr[/IMG]

Back