• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech RMS 24mm and 29mm Reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
I have a bunch of reloads we bought off of Rocketry Forum last year. We are not going to get to use them due to distance and time restraints for now. We need funds for our kids backpacking equipment with the Boy Scouts.

Here is my Google Doc list of all that is available. I cannot ship Hasmat myself but we may be able to work something out. Thank You. Brian

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tlciNkq_GslsgAu-cZeyLFczGZnu0qkG5xFu9FXlgKA/edit

Yup, I bought all of these from Jim at my same asking prices. Hopefully this is ok to repost, just need to raise funds for my kids adventures in scouting.

Was there an issue before?

OK Thanks. fyrwrxz comment made me wonder, haha. Deja vu over again would be deja vu twice.... at least.

I can ship any of the RMS 24mm reloads myself. If you want a bunch of the 29mm reloads, we could work something out with a local hazmat shipper. Thank You. Brian

Stupid question but is the asking price per motor or for the quantity? Are you selling 6 E28's for 19 dollars? Forgive my lack of knowledge for the value of these motors. What's the discount compared to internet retail?

There are no stupid questions. The asking price is per motor or package of 3, and are about 25-30 percent off of retail. The asking price for the whole lot is over 40 percent off of what I'm asking for each motor individually and well below 50 percent off of retail.

Sorry just curious, so you got a USPS postmaster approval letter to mail the 24mm motors then?

Frank

I can ship any of the RMS 24mm reloads myself. If you want a bunch of the 29mm reloads, we could work something out with a local hazmat shipper. Thank You. Brian

Cost for the whole package if I pick up and no postage? Best offer please I hate haggling. You can PM me.

Back