Red Arrow Hobbies stealing money

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His main site is down, great news! Facebook page is still up. Hopefully he has come to the conclusion that its not right to steal from others!

I ordered from him in October and everything was delivered in 10 days, no issues at all. Doesn't matter now I guess.

His main site is down, great news! Facebook page is still up. Hopefully he has come to the conclusion that its not right to steal from others!

I'm having a hard time seeing any of this situation be good news much less, great news.

The more I think about the more your attitude bothers me. Dave was a great vendor. Never stole from anyone, never took advantage of anyone as far as I know. He was (and still is) a friend of mine so something very dramatic and very bad has happened in his life. I have no idea what that is. So for him to let his business be run into the ground is surprising and very out of character from when I first met him. Trust me, he already knows it's wrong to steal and whether or not any of this garbage that has happened is within his control or not is beyond my knowledge. He has taught me more about rocketry than any other person I know.

So I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say I would appreciate it if you would take your vitriol and tone it down a few notches. And don't tell me I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes, Dave owes me a fair sum from almost 10 months ago as well. Unlike you, I'm not going around with pitchforks and torches looking for blood. Me? I'm saddened more than anything else. Maybe if you had some compassion you would be too.

-Dave

The more I think about the more your attitude bothers me. Dave was a great vendor. Never stole from anyone, never took advantage of anyone as far as I know. He was (and still is) a friend of mine so something very dramatic and very bad has happened in his life. I have no idea what that is. So for him to let his business be run into the ground is surprising and very out of character from when I first met him. Trust me, he already knows it's wrong to steal and whether or not any of this garbage that has happened is within his control or not is beyond my knowledge. He has taught me more about rocketry than any other person I know.

So I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say I would appreciate it if you would take your vitriol and tone it down a few notches. And don't tell me I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes, Dave owes me a fair sum from almost 10 months ago as well. Unlike you, I'm not going around with pitchforks and torches looking for blood. Me? I'm saddened more than anything else. Maybe if you had some compassion you would be too.

-Dave

If you are his friend and continue to stay in contact with him, then maybe you need to encourage him to close up shop, scale back operations (stop selling online), or find someone to take it over. If personal issues are getting in the way of running the business to the degree they have with him, then it is not fair to customers to have to fight to get product or refunds because of his own issues.

It isn't like this is a new issue, I was dissuaded to do business with RAH nearly two years ago because of the stories of unfulfilled orders and lack of communication.

If you are his friend and continue to stay in contact with him, then maybe you need to encourage him to close up shop, scale back operations (stop selling online), or find someone to take it over. If personal issues are getting in the way of running the business to the degree they have with him, then it is not fair to customers to have to fight to get product or refunds because of his own issues.

It isn't like this is a new issue, I was dissuaded to do business with RAH nearly two years ago because of the stories of unfulfilled orders and lack of communication.

I appreciate what you are saying and I am not going to divulge/justify what I have or have not said to Dave. And it really isn't my point. Point is, I'm not saying it isn't right to be pissed of or mad I'm just thinking we could be a tad bit more civilized here.

I never did order from RAH, but was tempted to consider it a few times by unusual stock that nobody or few others seemed to have. Whatever happens, at the end of the day, you can't continue to accept payment, run credit card charges, etc. without sending out anything in return. Can't do it with your business, can't do it with a simple sale to a fellow TRF rocketeer. The first day that happens, you have to shut down the order-charging machine that day, and send back the money you charged that day when whatever life crisis you are involved in allows you a couple of hours to do so. Do that, and I am totally sympathetic.

Last edited:
I never did order from RAH, but was tempted to consider it a few times by unusual stock that nobody or few others seemed to have. Whatever happens, at the end of the day, you can't continue to accept payment, run credit card charges, etc. without sending out anything in return. Can't do it with your business, can't do it with a simple sale to a fellow TRF rocketeer. The first day that happens, you have to shut down the order-charging machine that day, and send back the money you charged that day when whatever life crisis you are involved in allows you a couple of hours to do so. Do that, and I am totally sympathetic.
+1 its that simple.

They are out of business. If you read the facebook page you will find out some details. Unfortunately money went to legal issues instead of shipping product which was wrong. I never had issues with them even up to last fall and was a great vendor for me. William

Yeah, I'll never see my 2.6in Intellicone. I cancelled the charge back, though; dude's got enough trouble.

When will you b tardz stop bashing this guy? JUST STOP NOW!

I've bought more stuff from Dave than 7 or 8 of these bashing fools COMBINED since late 1990's.

Dearly loved seeing the "another box of fun" stickers on the box when it arrived!

Had my MULTIPLE troubles late on with Dave exactly like everyone else here...multiple calls...begging for him to send it...blah, blah, blah...complete bs..... so don't you cry to me here!

So called moderators get off your posteriors and dump this crapola!

MOVE ALONG... NOTHING ELSE TO SEE HERE !!!

You are all sad excuses for compasionate human beings.

Feel free to take this up with me in person.

Jamey #5295

Moderators are looking for violations of TRF rules, and nothing here has violated any TRF rules, as far as I am aware.

When will you b tardz stop bashing this guy? JUST STOP NOW!

I've bought more stuff from Dave than 7 or 8 of these bashing fools COMBINED since late 1990's.

Dearly loved seeing the "another box of fun" stickers on the box when it arrived!

Had my MULTIPLE troubles late on with Dave exactly like everyone else here...multiple calls...begging for him to send it...blah, blah, blah...complete bs..... so don't you cry to me here!

So called moderators get off your posteriors and dump this crapola!

MOVE ALONG... NOTHING ELSE TO SEE HERE !!!

You are all sad excuses for compasionate human beings.

Feel free to take this up with me in person.

Jamey #5295

In any other situation, you would call knowingly taking peoples money under false pretenses, promising product, and intentionally not delivering because you used it for your drugs and legal fees........... STEALING.

NOTHING else matters.

I am closing this thread. I think it has outlived it's usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back