My wife could use a prayer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Her oldest son was killed this morning in a terrible auto accident. Please send out a prayer or two for her and his family. He was a great husband , a great father, and an all around great guy. Deb is really hurting right now and could use the positive energy. --H

Sorry too here this, Is the hardest thing to out live your children.
From my family to yours our deepest sympathy

Prayers for her and his family. Also, for your strength to help her through this time.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family right now- I cant fathom loosing a child.

Andy and Georganna

My condolences - and prayers to her and your family.
I lost my sister to drunk driver.
I can only hope you and your wife find peace in time.

So sorry to hear that. Will definitely pray for you guys to make it through this.

May the Lord give you peace during this trying period, may your son find eternal rest till you all meet again in His house. May your wife find solace in the fact that she raised such a fine young man that he was rewarded by having a loving family of his own that will miss him. Peace and blessings to all.

Words seem so impotent at a time like this. Know you have my condolences and virtual hugs to get thru this trying time. Treat yourselves gently.

May the Lord give you peace during this trying period, may your son find eternal rest till you all meet again in His house. May your wife find solace in the fact that she raised such a fine young man that he was rewarded by having a loving family of his own that will miss him. Peace and blessings to all.

Very well put.

My Prayers go out to all of your family, and friends during this time of loss.

God Bless!

My deepest condolences..
I've been there,, I understand..
My prayers are for you and yours...
My heart goes out to you in a way that words cannot describe....

Teddy

Will be praying for her, and all those around her. My best friend's Mom lost her son, the little brother of the family in 2003. Years later it's still tough, she'll need the support of everyone around her.

I never have the right words; there may not be any. Nonetheless, what we have we offer : our thoughts and prayers.

Oh man. That is so very sad. I can't imagine the emotional pain she must be going through. I'm glad you are there for her during this.

Praying.

Greg

Back