Church is in session next door

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
My neighbors must be Catholic; they often attend the Church of St Mary - ijuana. The wind is blowing just right at the moment and the odor of the "incense" is unmistakable.

Don't know the law in Ohio, but sounds like maybe an "anonymous" call to the police is in order.

They are very nice and I wouldn't rat them out. The Sheriff probably wouldn't do anything anyway. My neighbors never go out after the "attend church".

Too bad we put alcohol on a pedestal as we do and demonize pot instead. Way too many lives have been destroyed due to alcoholism than pot.

This needs to stop here.

Cuz you're about to get me started.

And that's a bad idea.

I don't do the weed thing but I do light up a incense in my garage while I'm working on things helps with the mosquitoes and I just like it.

I don't do the weed thing but I do light up a incense in my garage while I'm working on things helps with the mosquitoes and I just like it.

Thought I was the only one who did that. It is nice once you've been in the garage for a few hours, and the next day is so inviting

Burnt BP is the only incense I need.

I keep all my burnt motor casings in a bag. Why? I don't know but the day after a launch my rocket room smells of BP and it's wonderful!

I would never rat someone out for smoking the hippie lettuce.
Then again I used to live within 3 blocks of 5 dispensaries. Every morning the smell of fresh lettuce from the nightly artificial sun would fill the air with a thick aroma of horticulture.
Never had any problems with the stoners. Always the drunk guy stumbling the roads talking non sense picking fights with random people and the occasional tree or bush. The sheriff never cared for that much.

And the individual (note that I cleaned this up considerably) that murdered the surgeon that saved my mother's life wasn't smoking weed. He wasn't smoking weed on any of his six previous DUI convictions, either.

Found out that they had taken away his driver's license.

Guess they should have taken his keys.

IMHO what you do in your home is your business as long as I don't have to smell it. Personally I don't want to be around it.

I don't blame you, Chris. I don't want people drinking that stuff near me, either.

Burnt BP is the only incense I need.

I keep all my burnt motor casings in a bag. Why? I don't know but the day after a launch my rocket room smells of BP and it's wonderful!

BP is a known gate-way drug to APCP. Addiction to APCP is harder to break than a cocaine or sugar addiction....

I'm amazed how we can come to this forum and express our views on marijuana but you bring up the crappy choices we have for President and it gets you banned. :facepalm:

I'm amazed how we can come to this forum and express our views on marijuana but you bring up the crappy choices we have for President and it gets you banned. :facepalm:

I never knew we couldn't talk politics? It is freedom of speech, I thought.
Then again i'm sure some people probably aren't saying real nice things about the election.
I'll get mine in right now.
Ive been to other countries. I've served our country. I love our country. Nothing will change that.
Not even a rigged election.
God Bless the USA. His will be done. Not ours.
(Hippie lettuce doesn't change how I feel for my freedom, or the freedom for the guy chuffing the peace pipe)

It is because this place is a...

SAFE SPACE

For some...

Then again i'm sure some people probably aren't saying real nice things about the election.
Ive been to other countries. I've served our country. I love our country. Nothing will change that.
(Hippie lettuce doesn't change how I feel for my freedom, or the freedom for the guy chuffing the peace pipe)

It is a privately owned and operated, for-profit business, and the owner makes the rules. We waive our right to free speech at the door.

Holy smokes! Your neighbors are seeking the higher ground! Praise the lord and pass the bong!

As long as we are mixing politics and religion with a little bit of weed humor, I'd like to point out that 5 states have recreational cannabis ballot initiatives on the ballot this election, and 4 others have medical marijuana initiatives. The nation is going to pot!

Freedom of speech doesn't apply as this is a private forum. Freedom of speech protects you from the government prohibiting what you can say. Since this is a private forum they can say any topic that they want is off limits.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply as this is a private forum. Freedom of speech protects you from the government prohibiting what you can say. Since this is a private forum they can say any topic that they want is off limits.

Works for me as long as we are free. ;)

Last edited:
Someone's always got to kill the weed threads with a blatantly partisan political post. What a buzzkill! Dude, you're bringin' me down...

[video=youtube;BVec837JsIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVec837JsIM[/video]

Telecaster all the way!

The aluminum Tele he plays came from here. I was at Bolan Guitars looking to replace missing string ferrules when I saw the Tele body in the showcase. Bolan let me look it over, saying how he hoped to give it to Richard. It's machined with hollow chambers inside to make it lighter. Later I saw a photo of him handing the Tele to Keith Richards ;)

Back