Who has the cutest girlfriend?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has the cutest girlfriend?

• blackbrandt's GF

• firesalto's GF

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are new at this, right? Your first sentence, "Trust me, I'm not jealous." That's good. Your second sentence, "Looks aren't everything." Not good! Don't let her hear that one! This thread is so much trouble waiting to happen...

Yeah didn't realize what it sounded like I said in the second part I can't word things properly. And the trouble already happened Matt was a douche and sent her what I said and now she's mad thanks Matt btw.

when it comes to the ultimate question of "who is cuter" the ultimate answer shall always be "42"

I find it slightly odd that a bunch of men, many of whom are easily old enough to be the parents of the kids, commenting on the looks of teenage girls. Just saying it is odd.

Boys, glad you have girlfriends.

I'm sure SaturnV will have an opinion...once his "time out" has ended. :facepalm:

I find it slightly odd that a bunch of men, many of whom are easily old enough to be the parents of the kids, commenting on the looks of teenage girls. Just saying it is odd.

Odd? Yes indeed!
Not a regular poster but find this poll kind of immature, as in something you would see in middle school.
I'm also slightly surprised that the young gents would also participate in entertaining the older fellows using their girlfriends!

No good will come of this poll!

OMG, we are jabbing the boys. Who really cares about the girls. Can't even believe it crossed your mind!?

Odd? Yes indeed!
Not a regular poster but find this poll kind of immature, as in something you would see in middle school.
I'm also slightly surprised that the young gents would also participate in entertaining the older fellows using their girlfriends!

No good will come of this poll!

Jeez! Get the stick out of your collective a-holes. The boys started this themselves in an MWP14 Yard Sale thread.

They're both fine looking young (YOUNG) ladies whose judgement must be questioned by the company they keep... :wink:
I abstain...

Adrian

For anyone wondering context, find the L1090 for Sale thread in the Yard Sale forum.

I think this needs to be resolved with a rocket build-off by the respective ladies...

I can't help but wonder if these two lovely young maidens are aware that they are currently the subject of a poll upon a public forum dominated by middle aged males who are rating their facial beauty? I have no opinion in this matter and and accordingly will just keep it to myself. :wink:

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if these two lovely young maidens are aware that they are currently the subject a poll upon a public forum dominated by middle aged males who are rating their facial beauty? I have no opinion in this matter and and accordingly will just keep it to myself. :wink:
Claudia's been checking it all day. ;)

When you two inevitably F this up I'm quoting the hell out of this thread every time you post.

I can't help but wonder if these two lovely young maidens are aware that they are currently the subject a poll upon a public forum dominated by middle aged males who are rating their facial beauty? I have no opinion in this matter and and accordingly will just keep it to myself. :wink:

Oh yeah she's well aware hahaha :)

Should have been a multi-select poll. BTW, I will never, ever comment on whether someone's significant otheris attractive. Not only is that the most highly subjective thing in the world, it also serves no good end.

Congrats, young men. Treat them with respect and be willing to sacrifice for their good, and they will never leave you.

I'm with Bat-mite here. He's spot on. Enjoy and respect. (And make sure they like to launch with you so you can continue later!)

This Poll definitely cannot be decided without more pictures - right?

There! even again. otherwise my answer would be yes they are. or 42. a build thread would be nice as long as it were only a demonstration...
Rex

I have now agreed with her that the next time I see her, I'll bring a rocket and I'll show her how to build it. ;)

I have now agreed with her that the next time I see her, I'll bring a rocket and I'll show her how to build it. ;)

Yeah, right - $5 says that 30 seconds into it, she slaps your hand, pushes you aside, and proceeds to do a way better job than you can comprehend. At least that is how it worked out for me.

Latest posts

Back