Who has the cutest girlfriend?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has the cutest girlfriend?

• blackbrandt's GF

• firesalto's GF

Results are only viewable after voting.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
OK, a poll to settle a dispute between two young TRF members. OK, not really a dispute, but for fun. Who has the cutest girlfriend?

First up, blackbrandt (Matt) now hailing from Apex, NC and his significant other (Claudia I believe):

View attachment 302322

And the contender, firesalto (Jacob) from the big city of Dallas, TX:

IMG_6522.jpg

I had to throw a vote in...:blush: and, i was wrong last night when i posted that Matt looked like me 30 years ago-

It's actually Jacob!:surprised:

Dude....shhhhhh....we got to talk:eek: "Stay away from the candy bars...stay away from the candy bars!" :no:

It creeps up on you, ugliness...that is. You've been warned.

What I can't figure out is what two obviously intelligent and attractive young ladies would want with either of those bottom feeders...

Makes me think of a t-shirt a good friend of mine has:

i-have-a-daughter-gun-shovel-and-alibi-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
And I can't figure out why Lu keeps you round either. Unless it is for the same reason Karen allows me to stick around - entertainment value.

Both are cute couples. Both ladies have attributes that are worth mentioning.

Should have been a multi-select poll. BTW, I will never, ever comment on whether someone's significant otheris attractive. Not only is that the most highly subjective thing in the world, it also serves no good end.

Congrats, young men. Treat them with respect and be willing to sacrifice for their good, and they will never leave you.

Should have been a multi-select poll. BTW, I will never, ever comment on whether someone's significant otheris attractive. Not only is that the most highly subjective thing in the world, it also serves no good end.

Congrats, young men. Treat them with respect and be willing to sacrifice for their good, and they will never leave you.

Hear, hear, good man. Listen up, chaps! That's the best advice I've seen on here for a long time (non-rocketry related, of course!) I believe one of the most difficult experiences a human can have is finding (and maintaining) an enduring love. As much as I poke fun at and complain about the Viking Princess, her presence in my life has made me an exponentially better person. She also has more common sense than I do....

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"That question is a loaded gun with a bullet in every chamber to blow my brain's out..." Hank Hill

Of course they've both gone above their grade. But the TRFers need to man-up and make a choice for purposes of this poll. :) I don't know about Matt but Jacob just got his drivers license so I will not be giving any 'life/partnering' advice. Just try not to be a knucklehead when she's around (like I was for way too long).

Both are lovely, and I don't go in for rating women's looks on a public forum. Congratulations, gentlemen! Be proud of your girlfriends, and try to stay worthy!

Ha trust me I'm not jelous. Looks aren't everything ya know. :)

You are new at this, right? Your first sentence, "Trust me, I'm not jealous." That's good. Your second sentence, "Looks aren't everything." Not good! Don't let her hear that one! This thread is so much trouble waiting to happen...

Thirsty is throwing down the wisdom hammer (???) here, lads. Hear him now, believe him later.

Participation in this exercise is unlikely to lead to any positive outcome...

This can't be good, kind of like waiting to see a train wreck.
Anyway what does dixontj93060 have to do with it??? must be some kind of back story there?

You are new at this, right? Your first sentence, "Trust me, I'm not jealous." That's good. Your second sentence, "Looks aren't everything." Not good! Don't let her hear that one! This thread is so much trouble waiting to happen...

No, you played that all wrong. You had the boy in a corner and could shake him down for propellant by threatening to send the appropriate portions of that Faux-Pas to the young lady...

This can't be good, kind of like waiting to see a train wreck.
Anyway what does dixontj93060 have to do with it??? must be some kind of back story there?

Just poking a bit of fun at the younguns

Jacob just knows he's jealous that I got me a cute redhead

I have that same tie...

She also has more common sense than I do....

So does a bag of hammers.

Last edited:
I think my girlfriend is cuter. Not sure my wife would agree.

Which reminds me of that old toast, "To our wives and girlfriends... may they never meet."

Last edited:
Claudia prefers CA for quick applications and epoxy for anything fiberglass. She uses wood glue for anything Low power... ;)

Seems like a responsible TRF community would check the results prior to voting and ensure that this poll results in a tie.

Ergo, my vote is cast.

I'd also like to point out, in my picture, I am on the left because she is always right. ;)

I think they should both do a build thread (of a rocket), then we can judge from there.

Matt may be breaking the rules by posting additional pictures. Hmmm... Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules!

Back