• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD-Aerotech L-1090

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossfire

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
:lol:ALL SOLD- AT 54mm L1090W reload. Asking $125.00 each or can work out a better deal for the 2 reloads. I can't ship but will be at Bong this weekend and MWP in Nov.
PM me with any questions. Pay Pal works well for payment.

Thanks
Gary
Top Flight Recovery LLC

Last edited:
Blackbrant is coming to MWP!!! Good god man!!!

......never mind. I forgot about his personal courier service....Scarpiene Trucking service.

......never mind. I forgot about his personal courier service....Scarpiene Trucking service.

Gary could make it a condition of the sale that the motors have to be flown at MWP.

Good...:dark: We SHALTH corrupt the "little one"...:dark:

He will never be the same again...

Major perks of having a friend who gets paid to go to rocket launches. :) And MWP probably won't happen for a while. It might one day though. :)

Pffft. I'm already corrupted. What's the worst thing you could do?

I can get you L**D! :lol: You'd really be surprised how desperate those chunky little farm girls get around 3am in downtown Princeton...

We will get you up here someday, you'll really enjoy the event and, all the fun happenings that go with it! This will be my 12th year in a row and, some of the happier moments and, best friendships i've ever had...have come from this single event. :eek:

Houston...Enterprise- No return.
Enterprise...Houston- Copy...No return.

Somewhere in the northern suburbs of Chicago, Jarhead just "hacked" :puke: coffee all over his computer keyboard...

and, i owe him another one-

Good God man! What are you doing drinking coffee at 11:30 in the evening? I expect too hear some new status on someone's :rolleyes: L3 attempt...:rolleyes:

Sorry, i high jacked your thread Gary, I just ordered some of your fine recovery products a few minutes back...

Excellent quality/value! Keep up the good work...

I can get you L**D! :lol: You'd really be surprised how desperate those chunky little farm girls get around 3am in downtown Princeton...

We will get you up here someday, you'll really enjoy the event and, all the fun happenings that go with it! This will be my 12th year in a row and, some of the happier moments and, best friendships i've ever had...have come from this single event. :eek:

I actually have got me a cute redhead girl that I've been going out with for about 6 months. ;)

hahaha,,
No that's cool,,
Anything you need from the Midwest to the east coast,, in a jiffy....

Teddy

So what does she prefer- Aerotech? CTI? or is she one of those freaky "Loki girls"? :)

She actually asked when she could come out to a launch sometime. I'm going to be a good boy and get her hooked on Loki. ;)

imagepng

BOOM!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B01VqRp206FKenN0NzU4Zk1KelU/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Back