• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missile Works WRC2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's an incredible price ... but not on my wish list at the moment. Somebody will snatch this up!

Dang it- would somebody buy this to save me? That high pitched scream in the background is my wallet in absolute fear mode....or maybe coming in ballistic...

Dang it- would somebody buy this to save me? That high pitched scream in the background is my wallet in absolute fear mode....or maybe coming in ballistic...

It also works to fire a safety/backup deployment charge when you wallet is coming in ballistic.....😀

YOU, sir, are of absolutely no help at all! I hope you're proud of yourself picking on a defenseless little (empty) wallet like that!

At least its your wallet and not mine, I am currently waging a budget battle with my household Finance Minister (more like Mistress SWMBO) for building supplies....😀

At least its your wallet and not mine, I am currently waging a budget battle with my household Finance Minister (more like Mistress SWMBO) for building supplies....��
Oh this is SO under the radar! I've been ordered to surrender at least 1/4 of the house back to living and interior decoration that does NOT include rockets in any form, shape size or description including (shudder) 'parts' or what the Viking Princess refers to as "rocket crap". I figure 6 rockets a day for 17 years ought to clean out the small bedroom. She doesn'[t understand the rockets are MY guests in that room! And they don't need matching towels in the bathroom.

Funny. My dad was just asking me last night if there was a sort of radio controlled device like this. I mentioned it, I'll mention it again..

Folks, this is a purpose built device for rocketry. Some years ago I bought a switch that hacked for use with standard R/C radios in the 72Mhz band. It was for rocketry and two channels I never did use that device. It worked but problem there was three fold after I thought about it:

1. On R/C the band. A transmitter operating miles away could set it off especially with a rocket at altitude. 2. Had to deal with carrying an R/C receiver and battery. 3. No encoding which makes #1 more likely

The WRC2 is purpose built, self contained and encoded. If one is going to do a project that needs a "panic button" for a given action, this is the device for that. I suspect Kyle is like me. Sometimes gets something and doesn't have a purpose for it
anymore due to interest change. Kurt

Uh oh...part 2
(little voice in the background: "yiiii, yiii, yiii" Me: "Oh shut up, you're just a wallet-I don't even really need you. You're just a pain in the ass anyways...")

You're not going to bail me out are you?!?

Go for it Dave!
After you sent payment, take the interior designer fishing and ease into it as she lands her first fish of the day.
That will make it as easy as possible....I think.

Uh oh...part 2
(little voice in the background: "yiiii, yiii, yiii" Me: "Oh shut up, you're just a wallet-I don't even really need you. You're just a pain in the ass anyways...")

Folks, this is a purpose built device for rocketry. Some years ago I bought a switch that hacked for use with standard R/C radios in the 72Mhz band. It was for rocketry and two channels I never did use that device. It worked but problem there was three fold after I thought about it:

1. On R/C the band. A transmitter operating miles away could set it off especially with a rocket at altitude. 2. Had to deal with carrying an R/C receiver and battery. 3. No encoding which makes #1 more likely

The WRC2 is purpose built, self contained and encoded. If one is going to do a project that needs a "panic button" for a given action, this is the device for that. I suspect Kyle is like me. Sometimes gets something and doesn't have a purpose for it
anymore due to interest change. Kurt

that be true...

fm

Go for it Dave!
After you sent payment, take the interior designer fishing and ease into it as she lands her first fish of the day.
That will make it as easy as possible....I think.

John-So what you're saying is let her THINK she won the day with fish count and all I have to do is not set the hook? Very Jedi of you! I also depend on camoflage (a.k.a. "rocket crap") so it would be easy for it to blend in! Good to hear from you, bro'-hope you're doing better. Hugs to the wife and son!

You're not going to bail me out are you?!?

Haha- JR! I'm a twitch away from saving you and damming my eternal soul. Viking Princess says she's going to give me a proper Viking funeral-she's gong to plant me face down so I can see where I'm going and she's gonna pile all the 'rocket crap' on top for bonfire fuel!

Haha- JR! I'm a twitch away from saving you and damming my eternal soul. Viking Princess says she's going to give me a proper Viking funeral-she's gong to plant me face down so I can see where I'm going and she's gonna pile all the 'rocket crap' on top for bonfire fuel!

Well we can't let that happen!

Rocketkyle, how do you want funds?

Back