• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

9.25" airframe from maximum thrust rocketry/hott rocketry/Jim Hart

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maximum Thrust and rocket dynamic systems mad some cool stuff but then they slipped into no delivering orders. I think it was a different owner.

Rebuild of what? Jim Hart made some cool kits.

A 9.25 V-2. Me and my brother Nathan built it back in 2000 and flew it at Balls, and then when I moved it went into a storage shed in one of my Dad's rental properties. Well he cleaned out the shed this week and dropped it off in my driveway...severely moisture damaged top two sections are trash. Fin can section is salvageable I think, and the NC is good. Also in the stuff was the motor hardware, a 4.5" 15K N-class that the rocket was built around

And he also brought over my ancient NCR Hobgoblin that needs a rebuild and a nosecone. I should take some pics....it's a hell of a mess, all of this stuff LOL.

Back