Miss Japan 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The US is full of cultural traditions from other countries. Irish, German, Polish, Italian....
Yes, a very good example, all Europeans, Christians :) That in Chicago live over 100 000 Bulgarians but after two generations are Americans and do not speak Bulgarian language or speak with terrible American accent :)

For example if I go to the USA or you come here what are cultural differences? Everything is the same only need to learn the language. There are of course some minor differences but they are null and void.But go to Saudi Arabia and see what are real cultural differences :)

I've changed my mind and want back out. I don't want to get locked in here!
I can not find a good picture of Miss Bulgaria 1996 so this topic has taken the wrong way :)
Let me apologize Julia Roberts but Miss Bulgaria 1996 is about 100 times more pretty woman.Now both are obsolete: :)

396000_300x0.jpg
%D0%94%D0%B6%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8A%D1%80%D1%82%D1%81.jpg

Here She is already quite old but in 1996... wow

Last edited:
I'm not locking this thread...yet. But everyone needs to give it a rest.

Please?

If you do not like beautiful women I can delete it?
What to do, rockets and women for me are the two wheels of a cart :)

Last edited:
There is only one race: the human race. There are of course different tribes, but we are all pink on the inside.

If you do not like beautiful women I can delete it?
What to do, rockets and women for me are the two wheels of a cart :)

More likely the problem is not the pictures but the desparaging remarks about women and Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, African, Saudi Arabian, non-Christian, and Muslim, etc. people. These people are our members, not just a bunch of white guys. Maybe save the talk about which race has better looking women and which ones smell funny for when you are getting drunk with your buddies.

Hey Saturn, I think you have hurt some of our PC audience's wittal feewings.

Frankly, I cannot believe this thread is not locked. Furthermore, I cannot believe the Mods have not tapped SaturnV on the shoulder and told him to straighten up.

Maybe save the talk about which race has better looking women and which ones smell funny for when you are getting drunk with your buddies.

That's already been answered:
Something tells me no one in SV's tiny village will talk to him anymore....

Frankly, I cannot believe this thread is not locked. Furthermore, I cannot believe the Mods have not tapped SaturnV on the shoulder and told him to straighten up.

Agreed. I make one offhand mention of a messianic political figure and I get a time out warning. OUTRIGHT racism gets a
I'm not locking this thread...yet. But everyone needs to give it a rest.

Please?
???????????????

Last edited:
More likely the problem is not the pictures but the desparaging remarks about women and Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, African, Saudi Arabian, non-Christian, and Muslim, etc. people. These people are our members, not just a bunch of white guys. Maybe save the talk about which race has better looking women and which ones smell funny for when you are getting drunk with your buddies.
I do not think I've offended someone. Explicitly stressed that the representatives of other races whites also smell strange. This is a fact. I shared some of my experiences, nothing more. Naturally I could not share what I think and feel and talk a lot of nonsense and clichés but it will not be me :)Real problems with other races not have because there are no other races. Well little gypsies but they live in a ghetto.

Last edited:
America's chickens....are coming home....to Roost!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also I must say that Spartacus and Alexander of Macedonia are from here and are not black as they appear in some movies. This is just as ridiculous as Shaka Zulu is white.Series Shaka Zulu is my favorite too. Especially music. In computer or TV is not transmitted smell. I appreciate the people here on their rockets, not by the color of their skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back