Kudos to JonRocket!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepe Le Pew

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The folks at JonRocket, Roger & Bracha are the kindest people to deal with. I placed a medium sized order of more than 20 tubes, 40 or so centering rings, nose cones and other stuff less than a week ago. Thinking that Hurricane Hermine would dampen my Labor Day weekend, I was pleasantly surprised! When I arrived home today I had a goody box waiting for me. Very well packed, complete and follow up emails! What more can you ask for? Great service Roger & Bracha, now I must get to building......Thanks!!

Pepe le Pew

I'll go one better here. My kids really wanted two of the Estes crayon rockets when they came out. With our monthly launch less than a week away, Roger and Bracha met us half-way between our houses, so we could pick up our order and get the rockets built for the launch. Now, that's service.

They stand at the top of the heap of rocketry vendors, with legends like Teddy, Tim, Cris Erving, and the other greats.

Steve

I ordered my new Estes Apollo Little Joe - II from them, with free shipping. Service was very prompt and friendly. Excellent job!

Not only GREAT to deal with - Roger takes some awesome pics at the launches as well. :cool:
See my avatar- lol

As I've said before, and I'm not just being modest, my wife, Bracha is the one who does pretty much all the work at JonRocket.com. She's posted here before, but doesn't participate much online. So, she asked me to say "thanks" and to let you know that your kind words are very appreciated.

All the best!

-- Roger (and Bracha)

2014_03_01_08_39-000-624x467.jpg

Back