Any MDRA members heading to BALLS?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKnox

Reaction score
I live in Virginia Beach, and our daughter will be moving to Kent Island, MD soon. I figured it would be an excellent excuse to carry along rockets when we go to visit. Just wondering if any MDRA members will be attending BALLS. It would be good to meet you and talk about the club, etc. Hoping to possibly get to the sod farm in October.

Thanks,
Trey

Best thing to do is come out in October and ask around. Or you could e-mail the BoD ( bod at mdrocketry dot org ) and see if they know of anyone. Last year our club pres and another board member went. They launched something big on a P motor, but that's all I can remember.

No worries. I was just seeing if anyone would be out at Black Rock to meet before going to MD in October.

Jerry O'Sullivan, Mitch Guess and Randy Applebaum will be there. Not sure if Bob and or Neil will be attending.

Ben

That would be great. Thanks. How will I know how to find you? Oh, that's right...

Trey

Back