Eggtimer Rocketry Pick-Your-Sale Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
As the Summer building season winds down and flyers everywhere start thinking about what electronics they're gonna be using, we thought it was appropriate to have a little sale to nudge them in our direction. :) So, we're having a Pick-Your-Sale sale...

o Buy an Eggtimer Classic kit at regular price ($35) and get your choice of an Eggtimer Quark kit OR an Eggtimer WiFi Switch kit for HALF-PRICE ($10..). Yes, that's TWO DD altimeters for $45...

o Buy an Eggtimer Quantum WiFi-Enabled Flight Computer kit at regular price ($40) and get your choice of an Eggtimer Quark kit OR an Eggtimer WiFi Switch kit for HALF-PRICE ($10). $50 for both...

o Buy an Eggfinder TX transmitter kit at regular price ($70) and get a second TX kit for $50. If you don't need a second TX, you can get your choice of an Eggtimer Quark kit OR an Eggtimer WiFi Switch kit for half-price... $10.

o Buy an Eggtimer TRS GPS/Flight Computer kit at regular price ($90) and get (one only!): A second Eggtimer TRS kit for $70, an Eggfinder TX kit for $50, an Eggtimer Quark kit for $10, an Eggtimer WiFi Switch kit for $10, OR an Eggtimer Quantum kit for only $30.

The discounts on the Eggfinder TX & Eggtimer TRS are also applicable to the Starter Sets with the LCD receiver...

THE FINE PRINT: ONE discounted kit per qualifying item... if you buy TWO Eggtimer Classic kits you can get TWO discounted promo kits.

This sale runs from now (Thurs. 8/18) until 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, 8/22.

As always, thanks for your support!

Cris Erving, Eggtimer Rocketry

Last edited:
Aww man I just bought my third or fourth TRS a couple weeks ago, any way to slide in on a second one at the discount price? :)

It's official now, Cris! You are on the short list. And you sleep UNDER the motorhome at Lucern next time. The Viking Princess asked me if I was "collecting enough stuff to re-start Radio Shack". I have to look at the Cerving pile for the next move. (She'll prolly scream at another altimeter,but hey, it's for 'another rocket'!) Luv ya, buddy-keep the good stuff coming!

So much rocketry goodness !

Will tell the guys in the club the sale is on !

Dragos, Quantums, and Quarks - oh my !

Kenny

Really? No more responses to this fabulous sale? What are we-wimpy nerds or steely-eyed rocket men? Don't let the self assembly turn you off. The Quark is as good as it gets and the price point ROI is great! Cris saw the the need to put GPS in the hands of everyman (okay just this nerd herd) and pulled it off dramatically
with a great kit designed so it doesn't need to go into a 10" 40lb monster lifting on "M" motors! (YMMV) okay-*rant off*

(not a paid spokesperson or even a radio personality. Also too ugly for even as-seen-on-TV promo commercials)

I love my Eggfinder, Quarks and Quantum.

But my boys want a Delta 4 Heavy, so we're having up for a bunch of custom nosecones.

Darned Budget.

I've been eyeing the Quatum and procrastinating on another Wi-Fi switch. Thanks for the sale Chris. Order email sent.

Jack

Back