Woosh, ECOF, The Bong, 8/27 - 8/28

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
I plan on being there(weather permiting Saturday or Sunday) with a wm sport, super batray, and a comp3. so are you coming? whatcha bringing?:).
Rex

I'll be there with the whole family. Maybe a rocket or two. Not planning on flying much

I plan on being there, hopefully both days. I haven't flown much this year so hoping for great weather. Bringing Wildman Darkstar DD, Wildman Drago, and some LPR.

Unfortunately I can only be there Saturday, as I have to go out of town on business on Sunday.

I will be flying:
Rocketarium Turbo Vortico on an F23 FJ
If I get it finished, my wildman vindicator jr 2 stager. I470WT staging to H175SS

maybe my darkstar 2.6 on an I150 blue streak.

If I don't get the vindicator finished, probably something else on the vindicator as a single stage.

I had been planning on it until I was "voluntold" to stain the mother-in-law's deck.
Keeping the missus happy is a priority but I will miss the Bong.
Fly them all straight and I will see everyone at MWP

I went up to Bong in July just to get my Lvl1, and get some motor assembling tips from Tim :facepalm:...and now planning on coming up Saturday. Heck, my better half may even tag along! I'm planning on flying my Torrent and my newly constructed Wildman Warrior JR. (no I haven't christened it yet..I think tonight is the night!). Along with some LPR and MPR. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

And I still am no further on my 2 stager, so I might just fly the vindicator jr on the K1127 that I have.

Well, the Torrent is officially done (short of me learning DD, but that will come)...now I sorta don't want to fly it...haha

20160820_140038.jpg

Well, considering I just ordered a nice big juicy new casing and motor from Tim, I guess she's flying!

Flying Saturday...some I motor... I 211 or I 284?? Big for me...maybe not so much for you experienced guys.

Great launch today- even if the weather was kinda poopy earlier on. Spent 3 hours looking for my vindicator jr after the antenna broke off the tracker transmitter, and i wasn't getting much signal. Either way, I got the rocket back, and had 3 good flights today!

@Rex- did you do your L2?

Had a blast stopping by to say hi. Thrilled to start building the RocketPoxy Christmas rocket I won in the raffle. Thanks to Wildman for the steak sandwich lunch.
Had fun showing off our newborn son at the launch!

ayup nice straight flight to 2500'. long shot question, anyone happen to get a lift off shot? I was busy watching :).
Rex

Back