Vendor Display Forum?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickburst

Reaction score
How do I get approved to post under the Vendor Display Section? I can read the existing postings but I can not create a new posting.

I've sent messages to the Mod but I never get an answer, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

David Bachelder
DBA QuickBurst

It has been quite a while since I read the rules on that, but I think you need to pay a fee or a subscription to do it.

It has been quite a while since I read the rules on that, but I think you need to pay a fee or a subscription to do it.

Yeah, Zeus-Cat is correct. You have to email to Mod and he will send your this:
"The Vendor area is a pay to advertise portion of the board. The monthly payments are low to keep it afordable for most everyone.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/payments.php?do=order

Once you go there and pay the $25 and it sets up a (sic) reoccuring payment, then the system should automatically give you access to the Vendor area."

I did email to Mod, twice so far. No answer.

I'll try again.

David Bachelder
DBA QuickBurst

I did email to Mod, twice so far. No answer.

I'll try again.

David Bachelder
DBA QuickBurst

He'll get back to you, but it usually doesn't happen on weekends. My access had disappeared a few times, usually a PM to the mod will get it back in a day or two.

I've sent three messages since the 4th of August. Still no reply.

I guess everybody is busy ........

David Bachelder
DBA QuickBurst

Also if you need forum operational help, posting here is not seen that often. Best to go to end of index and post in the Support forum. That is seen more often.
I just happened to see this thread today.

Thanks

Back