Jayhawk DATA Package now available

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Frost

Reaction score
My 1/8th Scale Jayhawk was in First Place at NARAM-58 after static judging. I am providing a Jayhawk Scale DATA Package to all who are interested.
E-mail me at: [email protected] or call me at: 530-320-1863 12 Noon to 6 PM EST. I will try to post photos here. This DATA Pkg. has three
blueprints (one Beech Aircraft, 2 Bureau of Naval Weapons) 24 color photos mostly close-ups, & Five full master pages of Pro-drafted Decals (cost me $1500). All the Data needed to build ANY size Jayhawk. Frost Rocketry is building a 1/8th Scale Jayhawk kit in 2017 with ALL the Decals. I helped Centuri produce
their Jayhawk kit in 1980. That kit only had Half the decals of the Real Jayhawk. You can build the Best Jayhawk anyone has ever seen with this Data.
Best Wishes, Doug Frost, NAR #3446Jayhawk Data Pkg.jpgScale Altitude Doug Frost Jayhawk IMG_6073 (1).jpgScale Altitude Doug Frost Jayhawk IMG_6079.jpgJayhawk Data Pkg.jpgScale Altitude Doug Frost Jayhawk IMG_6073 (1).jpgScale Altitude Doug Frost Jayhawk IMG_6079.jpg

Back