Payload bay question?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was using the fin alignment guide tool on Payload Bay. My issue is when I fill in the criteria for my design 2.6 Jayhawk it always comes out so much smaller than what is pictured or stated. I selected "actual size" then tried 100% and still the diameter seems like it's around 1" or somewhat larger, but definitely not 2.6 I have the current version of adobe installed because the first time I tried using the program it prompt me to down load the software program. I know its probably just a selection choice so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance:)

AB

I've never had that. When I print, I always select "Actual Size" and it works.

Give me your specs and I'll run one and attach it here. If you get the same printing problem, then we'll know it's either your Acrobat or your printer.

Sounds like a problem with the printer dialogue. You'll have to select "actual size" both in Adobe and in the print command box. Also look for a "no scale" command. I can do screenshots if you need

It works for me when "Fit To Page" is not checked. Otherwise it prints too small.

If I recall correctly, there's also a 1"x1" calibration square or 1" long line printed at the bottom. If you verify it's not 1" on your print, you've got print scale trouble. If it is 1", then it's something with payloadbay / your inputs.

Ok, it's only the 'alternate' tool that has the calibration line.

Back