Tripoli Wisconsin- 8/13

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
Anyone else going? I'll be flying some EX green motors, if all goes well.

I will be there if I heal up a little. There will be a good number of other flyers along with Wildman's trailer of fun.

I'll be there. Flying my own Demon Sport on a maiden flight. Picking up some stuff from Wildman. Hanging out with friends. Avoiding poopy diapers for a day.

What kind of a friend even says something like that!!!

.......you beat me to it, Glen!!!

Boooooooooooo I say to that. Boooooooooooo to you and boooooooooooo to the swamp.

If anyone has an interest in large dia. PML tubes, couplers, and nose cones all items are new never used. James Mayer has some for sale.
His email [email protected] Or leave a post here and he will get a hold of you.

Thanks

Thanks - H128 with a short delay. Should only go about 700 feet according to Rocksim so hoping for a short walk...

Any takers on flying an EX J600 blue load? It's a 54mm 3 grain....don't have time to get rocket prepped that I planned on flying it in.

Preston

Any takers on flying an EX J600 blue load? It's a 54mm 3 grain....don't have time to get rocket prepped that I planned on flying it in.

Preston

I thought you were saving that for me... :sad:
I'll bring the rocket along anyway. Just in case...

Adrian

It was a good day - made my L1 cert flight and then lost the Minie Magg in a tall tree after I loaded a H550ST. Great group of helpful folks.
If anyone finds a red white and blue Minie Magg in the woods in a few weeks - let me know...

Thanks a ton -
Eric

It was a good day - made my L1 cert flight and then lost the Minie Magg in a tall tree after I loaded a H550ST. Great group of helpful folks.
If anyone finds a red white and blue Minie Magg in the woods in a few weeks - let me know...

Thanks a ton -
Eric

Nice to meet you Eric. You planted a rocket in a tree. I planted my Jolly Logic Chute Release on the runway or field north of it (in a nice bright black kevlar pouch :eyeroll: ). A $130.00 oops... But we still managed to have a good time. Oh well, cheaper than drugs (I think...).

Adrian

I didn't know we were sharing our farming stories. I "planted" my Wildman jr. somewhere North/East of the runway. Maybe it will grow into an Ultimate and I can harvest it in the winter.

If it helps- I think I "fertilized" most of the runway with fiberglass when my scarab blew up. We may have a bumper crop of rockets this fall!

Jason don't you mean NW of launch site. Maybe someone will see it at the WOOSH launch. Did you ever fly the test rocket for Airfest.

Gary,
If the runway runs north/south and we fly facing north, I lost mine to the EAST of the runway.

on the map the runway runs east/west and lot 'E' (with rest room) are northeast. you might check to see if one of the atv riders have found it.
Rex

Jason as far as I know the runway runs close to East and West. The woods and field where most rockets were drifting to yesterday is close to South.

Oh, I always thought the runway was E/W

......my rocket is out there somewhere. Forward and to the right of the parking lot! LOL!!

Back