Texas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never crossed my mind to even invite the wife. It would confirm what should already thinks!!

Chuck,

Good luck in Texas. You'll be missed at the launches in S.C. I hope you find several clubs to launch with and that you have plenty of leave to return to S.C./Ga. on many occasions.

Best regards,
Fred
(L2, KG4YGP, member of Chuck's S.C. club)

My wife launches rockets. She is a level 2 and better at building than I am. I am better with electronics.

Chuck,

Good luck in Texas. You'll be missed at the launches in S.C. I hope you find several clubs to launch with and that you have plenty of leave to return to S.C./Ga. on many occasions.

Best regards,
Fred
(L2, KG4YGP, member of Chuck's S.C. club)

Thanks. Coming back in October to hopefully, if the senate confirms me, get my eagle.

But the $64,000 question is do you want to hold out for a star?

Congrats on the pending promotion!

P.S. If you can find a travel excuse, the ADA museum at Ft. Bliss is worth a visit and, while there, the museum at White Sands. I grew up in El Paso and while I would not go back there, retiring in The Great Republic of Texas is on my planning horizon.

But the $64,000 question is do you want to hold out for a star?

Congrats on the pending promotion!

P.S. If you can find a travel excuse, the ADA museum at Ft. Bliss is worth a visit and, while there, the museum at White Sands. I grew up in El Paso and while I would not go back there, retiring in The Great Republic of Texas is on my planning horizon.

I have to stay 3 years to retire as a COL. At this point, it is Bridgett's decision to make. My wife has stayed with me for 18 years. After 3 more, the decision is hers.

I doubt a star is in my future.

I have to stay 3 years to retire as a COL. At this point, it is Bridgett's decision to make. My wife has stayed with me for 18 years. After 3 more, the decision is hers.

I doubt a star is in my future.

Well, you have a hobby that let's you shoot for the stars! Bird colonel is a pretty dang fine accomplishment!

Thanks guys. It is a pretty good accomplishment for a country boy from West Virginia.

Thanks guys. It is a pretty good accomplishment for a country boy from West Virginia.

A physician with 20 years of service to the country and a successful marriage. I'll call that a far sight better than "pretty good". The silver chicken would be icing on the cake.

Well done Chuck, in three years you will have way more than earned the right to hand in your BDUs.

Back