HI! Been Awhile.. :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceAXEplorer

Reaction score
Well, I regret to have been gone so long. It's been really depressing rocket wise, as Urban Sprawl has literally taken every Launch Site Mrs. Bunny an I had. I've been traveling around the U.S. on two wheels for awhile, but I've been checking up here for a couple months or so, and don't see much :( That's a bit disappointing. I have to wonder though: Are 3D printers and plastic taking the place of paper?

The only thing we have room left for is Mini, and micro maxx. Now it's been a few years, but I'll tell you this semi-story:
The reason I took down the Buck Roger's Thunder fighter, is that the only way it could be made, at the time, was with an Epson printer and water proof ink. The glue would destroy the printing on the laminations and it was so hard to build, it even took me 3 printings to make one model. If nobody remembers this, that;s cool! It means we have all new cardstock fans.
Anyway, I'm back...I'm watching..and I think it's time to jump start some things. :) Besides, I can't let my Cousin Scott and Eddy Braun have all the fun out there at Snake River... lol
Anyway...till I post with a model.. HI EVERYONE!

Eric Truax;)

Back