• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Estes 8" plastic parachute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronister

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 8" estes parachute from the 1970s/80s to use with my mini bertha clone. It can be new or used. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell or trade?

Nathan

Wow,Nathan- It's just a chute and NOBODY has replied yet? Let me look this week end. Send me a PM with your addy. I'm sure I have something deep in a footlocker at the bottom of a pile of them. If I'm lucky- it there any colour combo you're looking for? I hardly used the Estes plastic chutes so I may have some still. I sent a box of 'em out a few years ago, but I'm sure some are left over still in the package.

Nathan,

If you're still looking, send me a PM with your ship to address. I'm 99% sure my son has one of the old retro black & yellow checkered ones in his old low power range box.

Hi
Here at Top Flight Recovery make 9" thin mill fabric chutes. I think they would work our very well for you.

Back