NAR renewal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banzai88

Lvl 2, Wallet..even more destroyed
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got 'auto renewed' with my NAR membership, but after 4 weeks have yet to receive a new membership card. I verified with my bank that the charge went through, and the NAR web site has me as active and extended as approproate.

It took forever to get my first card when I BAR joined last year. Is it normal to have to wait so long on a renewal?

Check the NAR "electronic rocketeer" or whatever the email thing is called. I believe it was mentioned that Marie at HQ (the one man show), was out for a while and there would be some admin delays.

Check the NAR "electronic rocketeer" or whatever the email thing is called. I believe it was mentioned that Marie at HQ (the one man show), was out for a while and there would be some admin delays.

Noted. Thanks.

Membership cards are done in batches, I just got my L3 card about 2 weeks ago and the paperwork was filed the first week of June. Marie notified me by email that I would recieve my new card when they did the next batch. I also filed my L3 paperwork via email, and had confirmation my membership was updated the very next day.

Yeah, Marie is a one woman show at NAR HQ. No harm in sending her an e-mail, though.

Back