So, how do you relax?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then recently I found this bat-poop crazy chick.... Just wow. Really an internet gem of insanity. She's a bit awkward....I think her pace is too fast, and I can't watch the eating videos. But I could listen to her read a phone book as I drifted off into slumber-
[youtube]93_tTgMNIlM[/youtube]

I've also been known to watch hickok45 videos to sleep... ;)

Yikes! That was really wierd. I actually had to stop part way through. Does she murder him in the end? It's like she is lovingly preparing his head for taxidermy.

I actually had a haircut performed with a straight razor when I was in Spain. I hadn't had a haircut or a shave for more than 8 weeks, so I was getting really shaggy. I went to a barber for a cut and he started off with scissors as usual. Haircuts are very relaxing, so I usually close my eyes. And with the language barrier, I was just sitting there, eyes closed, in silence, sort of spacing out. Then I became aware of an odd scraping sensation and strange sound where he was working on the back of my head. I opened up my eyes and saw he had a straight razor in his hand! Holy crap! He's not shaving my head, is he? No. He was using a barbers comb to guide the razor and get a close, even trim. I've never had it done that way. He also shaved my neck and cleaned up the beard with the straight razor. The other odd thing is that he had one of those electric rotary nose and ear hair trimmers, and was not afraid to go deep!

Then recently I found this bat-poop crazy chick.... Just wow. Really an internet gem of insanity. She's a bit awkward....I think her pace is too fast, and I can't watch the eating videos. But I could listen to her read a phone book as I drifted off into slumber-
[youtube]93_tTgMNIlM[/youtube]

"bat-poop crazy chick" you're being too kind...this one is just an absolute nutter!

"bat-poop crazy chick" you're being too kind...this one is just an absolute nutter!

She really really is. I really wonder if this guy is some kind of doll, or if he's just so afraid she'll totally melt down for 2 weeks sobbing if he moves and F's up her video...

You should watch her fashion unboxing videos or when she gives a pillow wearing a flannel shirt a massage. I've nearly called interpol a couple of times, but it was so relaxing I spaced out.

I've almost dropped off a few times.

My chiropractor has a room after treatment he takes me to, hooks my back up to a tens unit, tosses on some relaxing music, and I space out for about 10-15 minutes. easily the calmest time of my life right now lol.

It's hard to relax with a 20 month old daughter. But when the opportunity does present iitself, I like to kick back in the shade with a cold amber ale, Killian's or Ziggenbock (sp..) preferred and a good cigar or my pipe. Now move that scenario 2 hours south to the beach, just replace the beer with lemonade or sweet tea. Listening to the waves and birds, waiting for the rod tip to twitch and hoping a bull red will be along shortly. That's relaxing. Our beaches are nothing to look at, but excellent fishing.

I rеlaxed before watching all the seasons of Star Trek. But I watched them 4-5 times and I no longer interesting. Then I looked at all possible missions the Apollo moon machines. Now look at a series related to aviation but I'm not interesting.

So, how do you relax?...

As a couple, my wife and I try to go for a walk every day for at least 45 minutes. We have found that any frustrations either one of us have tend to be vented on these walks. Combining the fresh air, some light physical activity, and taking the time just to talk, works well for us.

If I am relaxing on my own, building the occasional rocket, sport shooting, music, a movie on occasion. Having friends/family over for beers, some food, and a fire is always excellent as well. :cheers:

Oh, and I'm walking and it intensively especially when looking lost rоcket :) But from a psychological point of view found that more than 1 hour demand is not good. Lost time, thorns in the feet do not deserve more than 1 hour :) Furthermore, empirically I found that up to 1 hour if you do not find - is not in never.

Back