Star Trek Beyond

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, living sucks everywhere ;) Here the rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer. Your country a question is how much of the billions that were directed to help actually ended up in the hands of gangsters. In America we call our gangsters "lawyers"....

We do not need help in terms of money in cash. We need investments. Here are good employees and workers. To Greece gave hundreds of billions to fix Finance and simplified more. Us a similar size country and with less lazy people gave only 17 billion euros by 2018 European Union:)This is ridiculous.
P.S.Furthermore, I do not know any serious American company that made factory here. Only some crooks come to steal :) "lawyers" :)

Last edited:
Our companies went to Asia, mainly China. Oddly there has been some movement to bring them back because of the rising economies, it now cost more to have things made and shipped here than making the items here. Some of our major appliances after years of being made in china are now being built here. The Japanese discovered this phenomena years ago which is why they build their American cars here. The bottom line is where are they going to make the most money not the effect on local population. That's the one thing they could not care less about.

I watched at a full price legitimate US of A theater this evening. The movie was entertaining, but not great. Jason Bourne, which I saw Monday night, is far better.

Latest posts

Back