1/8 birch ply custom fin cutting source

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcobbva

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to get some nice 1/8" baltic birch fins cut to size and shape. Can anyone point me to a vendor that does such? I've seen some state 1/4" but these need to stay at 1/8" so I can stick with MPR for this bird. I've got an svg out of rocksim and also ported to visio. Seems most searches turned up stuff from a long time ago. I'd sure appreciate any assistance. I'm rebuilding a stronger better scratch design I did 12-13 years ago after destroying the balsa fins this past weekend.

IMG_0073a.jpg

Mike Fisher at Binder Design can CNC cut you find. He uses top-quality plywood, you can't go wrong!

I am looking to get some nice 1/8" baltic birch fins cut to size and shape. Can anyone point me to a vendor that does such? I've seen some state 1/4" but these need to stay at 1/8" so I can stick with MPR for this bird. I've got an svg out of rocksim and also ported to visio. Seems most searches turned up stuff from a long time ago. I'd sure appreciate any assistance. I'm rebuilding a stronger better scratch design I did 12-13 years ago after destroying the balsa fins this past weekend.

View attachment 297446

Build thread.

Back