Nice, France

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one don't we trust?
800px-Doll-salon-teddy-bears-ukraine.jpg

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww-Sweet-puppies-9415255-1600-1200-300x225.jpg

Did anyone else hear that open civil war has broken out in the Celebrity Twitterverse? Kanye West versus Taylor Swift, and we all have to choose a side!

Well, I'm firmly behind Taylor Swift. Because that works in so many ways.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...iZUlxcSt4ZzNsU2t5Z0dRZzVsYzlKYTBxcTk5dz0ifQ==

I'm sure that shouting Allahu Akbar ("Allah is great") has nothing to do with him being Muslim. Also, I'm sure that if someone on board the train had had a gun, things would have just gotten worse. Also, I think they should ban axes in Germany at this point. Don't know why the cops shot him after he fled the train; he wasn't a threat to anyone at that point, and once his moment of mental illness passed, he would have gone back to being the nice Muslim guy next door.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...iZUlxcSt4ZzNsU2t5Z0dRZzVsYzlKYTBxcTk5dz0ifQ==

I'm sure that shouting Allahu Akbar ("Allah is great") has nothing to do with him being Muslim. Also, I'm sure that if someone on board the train had had a gun, things would have just gotten worse. Also, I think they should ban axes in Germany at this point. Don't know why the cops shot him after he fled the train; he wasn't a threat to anyone at that point, and once his moment of mental illness passed, he would have gone back to being the nice Muslim guy next door.

:cheers: I'll drink to that...

ISIS is claiming responsibility for the train attack.

At this point I think ISIS would claim responsibility for natural disasters. And why not? It's worked so well for Pat Robertson...

Take them at their word. We should pummel them. If they did not have anything to do with the train attacks, they only have them selves to blame.

Gee, and I thought isis was...

Contained and on the run...

At least that's what I've heard...

See what you did Ted...

Now the mods are debating with and...

Amongst us commoners...

You need another time out...

1. Seek out ISIS camps/members/cells/etc.
2. Kill them
3. Repeat
Who created ISIS? Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi? They were bad but now is worse.ISIS should be discarded in Syria and Iraq with the ground operation and it immediately. This is the root of evil. Others are nonsense.

Gee, and I thought isis was...

Contained and on the run...

At least that's what I've heard...

See what you did Ted...

Now the mods are debating with and...

Amongst us commoners...

You need another time out...

I'm taking a voluntary time out right now, lest someone have a change of heart and call me a troll...again.

See https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?135209-I-ve-been-asked-again&p=1604954#post1604954

Nonetheless, I'll check in from time to time. :cyclops:

Last edited:
[video=youtube;AYLvcb96KYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYLvcb96KYo&index=22&list=RDMMXQ7z57qrZU8[/video]

Who created ISIS? Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi? They were bad but now is worse.ISIS should be discarded in Syria and Iraq with the ground operation and it immediately. This is the root of evil. Others are nonsense.

I had a hand in creating ISIS, by killing their family members, but by the time I left Iraq, it was the restrictive Rules of Engagement that truly allowed them to foster and take root.
We should have just put Saddam on the Payroll, as he killed the %$^& out of terrorists!!!
That's what happens when you try to win the hearts and minds of a theocratic society that you have just butchered, but then been told to stop butchering.
I may be partly responsible, but now it is time for the rest of you to be responsible, because they hate you just as much as they have every right to hate me, and you have not even killed any of them yet.
Or you can just roll over and die, like they do so often in France.

They are here already, and they will kill you if you do not prepare to defend against them.
You can blame your Government when your family lies dead at your feet.

Don't blame me. I did my best to kill them all.

Old Pics From Old Profile 384.jpg

Last edited:
Until We respond Like This, and have a True Leader:

[video=youtube;QkWS9PiXekE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE[/video]

I did not understand exactly what you say google translator is terrible. But I think after the intervention in Iraq, Syria and Libya terrorism grew. Because he had violated the basic principle exposed even in the movie Star Trek non-intervention in foreign cultures .In any Islamic country there is no real democracy, we have religious feuds and radical Islam and dictatorial and monarchical regimes.
But now when evil is done irreparable have to intervene with a ground operation because otherwise ISIS will radicalize more and more people.
Soldier is armed and can defend. The peaceful citizen can not walk the streets with a gun, it should work.

Last edited:
I think you've missed a few opportunities at ridicule. You're slipping.

As for the marijuana legalization in Colorado, it seems to have had some effect in raising the state's revenue to the point where the tax rebate requirement of the constitution kicked in. It's also cut down on a number of crime types. The inability of dispensaries to use banks has created a concern with all that cash, but so far no major problems. The effort by neighboring states to stop it ran aground and the example seems to be moving more states to look at legalization. Those of us who don't partake haven't noticed any changes in our lives that can be attributed to marijuana legalization.

Thanks for asking.

It's not spying if it is publicly posted, as are your posts on Facebook or our posts right here on TRF. You sound worried, Peter. Are you now or have you ever been a Constitutional Conservative? Are you ruled by fear?

As for the assassination of police officers in Dallas and elsewhere, if these are only domestic issues then why is the FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation still involved? Yes, Dallas is in Texas and Orlando is in Florida. Waco is also in Texas and everyone was happy waiting for the Second Coming until the ATF started shooting dogs and disturbing the peace. You apparently don't believe in God as evidenced by your Facebook posts, so you have nothing to fear.

BTW, how's that pot thing working out in Colorado?

Only for those who insist on pushing their faith on others. Otherwise, I have no opinion of another person's make believe friends.

I don't. I was only responding to PO's allegations. Actually, I like atheists, especially those who admit it and display their contempt for people of faith.

If that were only the case. The fear of sharia on top of the fear of ISIL has created a general antipathy toward Islam and its practitioners in the U.S. and Western Europe which is producing violence toward all Muslims.

Folks in this thread that are nervous that there will be a bunch of hate dumped on Muslims, and keep repeating phrases such as, "We can't blame all Muslims blah blah blah" I say that you're correct. Muslims don't seem to be the problem.

Radical Muslims are the problem. And they've very helpfully decided to band together in a club called ISIS, or ISIL, or whatever they're called these days. It makes it easier to identify the bad guys. If you're a member of that club, you're a target. If you're a Muslim and not a member of ISIS, you're not a target. People that are not members of ISIS can definitely become targets by certain actions, but I believe that as a member that stands with the terrorists you should be a target even if you haven't personally been up to terrorist activities. Being a member is enough of an activity to get you on the kill list.

Although the rules of this forum appear to have been somewhat relaxed, I will leave Peter to stew [edit: personal attack removed - moderator] reminiscent of Jethro Tull's Aqualung.

[video=youtube;B0jMPI_pUec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0jMPI_pUec[/video]

If nothing else, and generally with you there is nothing else, at least you have good taste in music.

Although the rules of this forum appear to have been somewhat relaxed, I will leave Peter to stew [edit: personal attack removed - moderator] reminiscent of Jethro Tull's Aqualung.

[video=youtube;B0jMPI_pUec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0jMPI_pUec[/video]

I think we are close to getting the thread locked. I give it a 8 at this point. Oh, I forgot that the Watering Hole rules have been deleted to increase participation.:)

[video=youtube;cebFWOlx848]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cebFWOlx848[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back