Airfest 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure 2 stage wasn't what he had in mind. Picture a longer motor sticking out the rear.....with a set of fins glued on to it.

I asked about this idea and was quickly shot down.

Nope......just 3 more fins glued on BETWEEN the existing ones. No 2 stage. Nothing "hanging" out the back.

PML and Wildman's have gotten together and are donating the 7.5 inch Pterodactyl for the winner of the Tiny T drag race at Airfest, that's over $400 retail for a prize :surprised:.
pterojoansmall.jpg

It's not to late, you can still get in contact Wildman's to get your kit.

PML and Wildman's have gotten together and are donating the 7.5 inch Pterodactyl for the winner of the Tiny T drag race at Airfest, that's over $400 retail for a prize :surprised:.
pterojoansmall.jpg

It's not to late, you can still get in contact Wildman's to get your kit.

Wow! Great prize!!

This thread has gone quiet. Anyone got pictures of their birds yet?

I heard someone chopped up their entire kit into a Ninja blender. He then then mixed up all the pieces into a epoxy slurry. The kit (slurry) is now happily resting as nose weight in a 98mm minimum diameter bird.

I'll have my wrapped wildman fleet (pink fractal extreme, space fire ultimate), plus a Falcon/M2245 flight, a min dia punisher 3", and some well worn sport flyers for research motors out there. No time for new pics, too much prepping to do. :)

Any video or pictures from this dragrace yet? Did we have success or confetti? Details man! A little tease at the least!

Adrian,
I'm sure things will soon post. I will admit it up front......mine was the one that spelled out "Airfest" in cursive across the sky. It was a surprise I had planned all along........yeah, that's it...I planned that.

Back