Passed the Hazmat shipping test!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
I'm a happy camper. Finaly got around to get the pesky Hazmat shipping class out of the way (along with the lighter wallet). Now I have a piece of paper stating I can ship Hazmat. Now get my Fedex account updated, and get the "proper" shipping supplys and paperwork. Then when I get back from NARAM. I can update what I have in stock and start shipping. I my webstore dosnt have a automatic hazmat fee for add on so I will have to have a buy hazmat fee for hazmat orders under $200.00, and if the Hazmat items add up over $200.00 no need to "buy" as I will cover it.

Congrats.

So how hard was it and what did it cost?
With what organization (assume USDOT) and where did you have to go to take the test?
In other words: tell us about the hoops you needed to jump through.

Starter box from Fedex showed up today. Got the rest of the Hazmat stickers and the special boxes on order, Update the webstore and We are ready to rock come Monday.

You'll hear from me sometime...soon...maybe. Still have some problems with my mom's estate but when they are ironed out I will be replacing the things that got "lost" in the shuffle. I once had over 350 BP motors I'd like to replace...got any B14's?... ;)

Sorry no B14's un my history stash. got half the AT 38mm Hazmat motors changed. justJust need to hit update Sunday. I should have all the AT reloads updated and most of the CTI reloads I have.

Congratulations !

I would like to learn how to be approved to ship USPS non-haz motors and initiators ..any suggestions?

Kenny

Back