LDRS 36 Web Site is Live 6-21-16

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am right here with you! Really excited to go! Slot E8! Hope to finally say hi in person.

Me too.
Have lots of LDRS vids but have never been to one.
It's been a long time since I've been out to the Higgs farm as well.
Looking forward to it.

Maybe we TRF guys should have a small sign in our parking spot with: " TRF: your user name on TRF "

Last edited:
I will have my Level 3 project at LDRS. All TRF members are welcome and encouraged to sign it :)

Me too.
It's been a long tome since I've been out to the Higgs farm as well.
Looking forward to it.

Maybe we TRF guys should have a small sign in our parking spot with: " TRF: your user name on TRF "

Great Idea!

Me too.
It's been a long tome since I've been out to the Higgs farm as well.
Looking forward to it.

I have a little sign that I hang from my table that has a picture of Bat-mite on it, and it reads, "BAT-MITE". I'll be right behind Matt.

I have a little sign that I hang from my table that has a picture of Bat-mite on it, and it reads, "BAT-MITE". I'll be right behind Matt.

Cool.

I'd get a picture of a MaxQ - but I'm not sure what that would look like.
I guess this might work...
MaxQ - .gif

Last edited:

THANK you for this. I'm horrible with names / faces, and I do most of my rocket stuff here / by myself.

To anybody at Airfest who I talked to without putting two+two together, my apologies :-D

I'm planning on having a little sign in front of my parking space, saying "Matt Fletcher, AKA the one and only Blackbrandt" or something along those lines. :)

I'm planning on having a little sign in front of my parking space, saying "Matt Fletcher, AKA the one and only Blackbrandt" or something along those lines. :)

I hope to be somewhere where I can keep an eye on you...:cyclops:
Emoji on a stick with a bullet hole in the forehead and, barbed wire around my prep area-:dark:

Just got my job selection at work approved for 2017! We start bidding vacation time off in two weeks.
I'll let you know what the results are. NOW :no: Eat EAT your vegetables young man! :lol:

I hope to be somewhere where I can keep an eye on you...:cyclops:
Emoji on a stick with a bullet hole in the forehead and, barbed wire around my prep area-:dark:

Just got my job selection at work approved for 2017! We start bidding vacation time off in two weeks.
I'll let you know what the results are. NOW :no: Eat EAT your vegetables young man! :lol:

Ya know... H7 and I8 are both pretty close to me ;)

Me too.
It's been a long time since I've been out to the Higgs farm as well.
Looking forward to it.

I registered early so I'm on the front row right in the middle!

I don't need a sign, I'll be the one with all the shiny rockets.

Wow...Black Five and Dave Chance (Skycopp) is back...not going the EX route eh?
Where is that motor maker from last time?

"David Chance’s Black 5 - is a scratch built rocket of “various” materials 11.5 inch in diameter standing 14 feet tall. An ARTS electronics package will deploy the 20 foot chute after the N2000 and 4xK700 lift it to 5500 feet."
https://ldrs36.org/featured-flights/

Back