Shoutout to Teddy at Onebadhawk!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noffie79

Reaction score
Just over a week ago I ordered two harnesses from Teddy via his website. He was out of town when I ordered, but as soon as he was back home, my harnesses were sent my way. Awesome harnesses! But, I messed up and one of the harnesses I ordered didn't work the way I needed it to for my Wildman Demon with the HED. So, one harness found a new home in my L2 bird that's already been flown. Today, Teddy and I worked together on a custom harness, and with a very bad drawing on my part (I'm no Picasso), Teddy knew EXACTLY what I wanted and said he'd have it to me very soon. Where else can you get such great customer service!? Thanks Teddy, you're the best!

His service is incredible, his work is beautiful and he is a really nice guy to deal with.

I'll join the shout out! Rock solid vendor! Provides advice, always makes helpful posts, provides awesome recovery gear! As long as I'm in rocketry..he has a loyal customer.

Yeah, Teddy's a good guy. Great to do business with. He even made sure I got some recovery in time for the next club launch after I failed my first L2 attempt. His stuff is Grade A and his stitching is fantastic. After that, he made a custom 3 way harness for The Neutral Zone. It has 3 recovery anchors in the fin can, and he made a beautiful harness to connect perfectly to the 3 eye bolts.

Custom harness showed up today. Fantastic work and exactly as I needed. Thanks Teddy!

How the heck did you guy's sneak this one past me ???
I dun get it,,
I'm on here too much,, it's not possible... lol..

Thank you guy's so much..
No kiddin,,
these comments just mean the world...
I really do take making these harnesses very seriously...
I can't help it,, anal retentive,, lol..
Hey,, you guy's wanna see a cool harness ??
We hafta get Tony K to take some pic's of that 7/16" 3 legged beast I made for him ,, lol...
Man, I'm not kiddin, thank you all so much..
I sure am glad ya like em Ryan....

Teddy

How the heck did you guy's sneak this one past me ???
I dun get it,,
I'm on here too much,, it's not possible... lol..

Thank you guy's so much..
No kiddin,,
these comments just mean the world...
I really do take making these harnesses very seriously...
I can't help it,, anal retentive,, lol..
Hey,, you guy's wanna see a cool harness ??
We hafta get Tony K to take some pic's of that 7/16" 3 legged beast I made for him ,, lol...
Man, I'm not kiddin, thank you all so much..
I sure am glad ya like em Ryan....

Teddy

Does Teddy have an email address? Phone number?

Back