LDRS 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pop:

This thread comes up every year, and every year we get the same answer. We don't know until the banquet at LDRS. :)

I heard a rumor from a totally unreliable source with no connection to any LDRS....
MDRA
Just a whisper on the wind.

M

Great point Kurt. Those facts you mentioned I have been trying to address, figure out and attempt to correct for many moons. I think we are going to see progress if we keep the communication between clubs open and don't be afraid to try new things. The system needs flyers, vendors, clubs and larger events to sustain and grow. its a work in progress we are all apart of. Its all good just living the dream.

Maybe it might be at Argonia agian. Fingers Crossed, but this time dont have those TV fellas there.

Darn.... Been looking for an excuse to get out there. AF2016 won't work for me (so far, anyway)...
Don't let no LDRS hold you back, just mark your calendar for AF2017 if 2016 won't work. The difference now between LDRS and AIRFest is one day of flying, a few more vendors and WAAAAAYYYYYY less stress on the KLOUDBusters. You won't regret attending AIRFest. Guaranteed.

--Lance.

Don't let no LDRS hold you back, just mark your calendar for AF2017 if 2016 won't work. The difference now between LDRS and AIRFest is one day of flying, a few more vendors and WAAAAAYYYYYY less stress on the KLOUDBusters. You won't regret attending AIRFest. Guaranteed.

--Lance.

^^^^^What he said! I was at AF2015 and loved it. It's hard to impress me at my age, but the KLOUDBusters folks did just that. *Best* launch I've ever attended, period.

Oh, I know Argonia is worth it. I was there for LDRS 18.

I had hoped to attend this year as I have a high shot I want to try and I'm skeptical of doing it anywhere else until it's a proven flight.

--Lance.

Heyy,,
Wad da ya mean, less vendors ???
Wad am I,, wood ??? lol,,lol...

I told you guy's,,
I sure hope you liked having me
cause you're not getting rid of me now... lol...

Teddy

I think it would be really cool if MDRA hosted LDRS....
They're a great club,, great bunch for sure,,have a great location at Higgs,,
and surly without a doubt know how to put a big event together...
They also have the infrastructure in place as well....
That'd be really cool,, lol...

Teddy

--Lance.

Also, Argonia IS centrally located........

Argonia.jpg

If it happens to be at MDRA then I might be able to talk my parents into letting it be my senior trip :)

Based on historic field availability at Higgs farm, that puts LDRS in April 2017. Anyone have any dates yet? I'd like to plan ahead an make sure our launch doesn't overlap LDRS.

Live from LDRS 35,

MDRA will host LDRS next year.

FANTASTIC!!!! Another LDRS close enough, (only 7 hours away), that I can attend and NOT have to work my ass off at.
Not that I won't help by pulling a volunteer shift.

MDRA does a GREAT job hosting big launches, can't wait......

Back